Author Topic: UPE - Recommendations for Newcomers  (Read 4508 times)

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: UPE - Recommendations for Newcomers
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2020, 06:27:45 PM »
That's why I use Fusion
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 07:01:02 AM »
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 03:00:49 PM »
Uuh Fusion
Overall better than Game Maker. 100 times simpler to use while still being really powerful, has lots of really good free extensions, a dlc that allows for super-easy 3d development, lots of tutorials, has the permanent licence actually cheaper than Game Maker (and is often being discounted on Steam), but it's also actually a evolution of the holy klik & play software.
It was used for every FNAF 1-6, I Wanna Be The Guy, Freedom Planet, The Pilgrim's Progress game, The Escapists, Tobias, etc...
Even Tobias
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 05:35:35 PM »
@warrior You've played the pilgrim's progress game? IDK much about it, but I love that book. (From what I know of the game, it's pretty cheesy)

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 07:35:52 PM »
@warrior You've played the pilgrim's progress game? IDK much about it, but I love that book. (From what I know of the game, it's pretty cheesy)
No but I played Tobias