Author Topic: Invasion: Going Personal  (Read 44555 times)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Invasion: Going Personal
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2019, 07:54:02 PM »
Not today, I didn't plan. ::) I just planned to make a small announcement about my progress because it's a time where I have done something again and I am really excited. Anyway, even this cost too much time and I really had some more plans... Let's make a chat at weekends? :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2019, 07:57:08 PM »
I suppose Alley, though I wanted to tell you a few things, but I guess it can wait. I try to contact you on weekends, but you never respond.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2019, 05:29:37 PM »
River of Fury

Here it is. A new level has been called as ready to play at last again and available in Explore. In front of you, there are fury fishes who will appear in random amounts, speeds, paths and delays, snails who can be killed only strategically by using one's shell against the others, flowers who will show themselves from the pipes at the moment when you are away from the top of their pipe but items also that makes you invisible and so untouchable too.
The plot for the given level is quite a gloomy one. Some type of wicked magic has been given uncommon fury behavior and special powers to the opponents. Any randomized and sudden behavioral maneuvers by the opponents are, however, those ones that create the biggest challenge in the given level.

Another updates

With the given update, the whole remaining game has been fixed and improved also that can be read about as follows.
  • Background changing is visible when scene cut story texts appear and contrary.
  • There are several ways to cheat at a special level from World 1.
  • Ground enemies strive to move away from the vehicles to the road without harming themselves at a special level from World 2.
  • There is no alarm sound when activation security against the intruder at the boss fight level from World 2.
  • The last killed enemy reappears to his position after visiting Computer Terminal to terminate the security in the first challenge of the boss fight level from World 2.
  • In an area at a boss fight level from World 2 that is outside of the structure, there are unlocked doors that aren't linked properly although there should be locked doors instead of those.
  • There is no sound which should happen via rotation of a faucet wheel at a special level from World 3.
  • In a special level from World 4 moving down with the first lift causes a player to appear on a top of area inside the ceiling that makes the level unbeatable.
  • Archievements can't be viewed when being in a vehicle or in an aircraft.
  • There are some additional visual glitches.

More

A video with the latest created level can be viewed as follows:

Note! This level may be quite a laggy in your computer. I, however, decided to call this level as complete considering that I can play it quite a fast and smoothly in my PC because it is a level that I have worked with too long again... To play prioritize Platform Builder to be only running application next to any background processes in your PC! I plan to make more updates where one would be performance improvements also but if you can't play this level very well then please report about it and I should prioritize fixing this level.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:48:47 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2019, 06:10:09 PM »
Great level! 2 thumbs up!

I like it when Invasion gets new levels. But this one is really good and fun.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2019, 07:30:54 PM »
Thank you! :) I now seemingly made one more bug fix that appeared with the later version of PB (full test after that has not been made). Although it is not fixed on Explore it will be included with the next bigger level announcement. ::) I am not able to make frequent silent updates by myself anymore that easily because my game seems to be big one now and I use TingThing's help to upload it faster than like with 100 attempts.

Anyway, there are no much special levels left. To be more precise there are only 2. :) The next level that I am going to work with is a ship level or a graveyard with some custom mechanics again and new enemies also. In the second case, I decided to include jetpack too, however, because there would be no much left otherwise for the last special levels. ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 07:32:44 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2019, 08:58:10 PM »
Great!

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2019, 01:13:40 PM »
river of fury looks good

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2019, 03:20:37 PM »
Thank you, Mechsaur! :) This level can look even better, however. I have canceled to add decorations and items for most of the levels to start working with another project when building something too long already. Power Plant is actually the only one that I almost finished... Anyways, a full release should have all levels to be improved.  O:-)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2019, 03:58:42 PM »
Power Plant was the best. :) I think you have underestimated how much you're game Is appreciated Alley. :)

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2019, 02:17:20 PM »

This trailer looks amazing!! ;D
Nice level design and epic music too. Is there any way to test it out? 8)
My Projects:

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2019, 04:15:34 PM »
It's available now on explore! This game is as old as explore too. Just search "Invasion: Going Personal" in the search bar, and it'll come up.

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2019, 10:15:24 PM »
Thx for the info.  :)
My Projects:

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2019, 10:15:59 PM »
You're welcome!

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2019, 10:07:52 AM »
Its surely the Triforce of the quality explore section content with Castle Chamber and Level Mayhem
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2019, 07:30:12 PM »
This trailer looks amazing!! ;D
Nice level design and epic music too. Is there any way to test it out? 8)
This type of videos was designed to look and represent my things like in a trailer, yeah... The most length of the video, however, makes it be rather a gameplay video.
I planned to fix this by creating my first real trailer that should tell about the whole game and that should be much shorter at the same time and still interesting to watch. For now, it also has been done. ::)

It's available now on explore! This game is as old as explore too. Just search "Invasion: Going Personal" in the search bar, and it'll come up.
Thank you for your patriotic behavior to be a businesslike advisor for my game players, Christian Game Maker. O:-)

Its surely the Triforce of the quality explore section content with Castle Chamber and Level Mayhem
Thank you for your comments, guys! I hope you keep playing this at least until you find something certain to comment about. ::)

My the latest and penultimate special level with the ships should appear soon, as well. ;) Stay tuned!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 07:34:23 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)