Author Topic: Invasion: Going Personal  (Read 44529 times)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Invasion: Going Personal
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2018, 03:45:04 PM »
Here it is.

Anti intruder sensors

Sabotage the security from a computer terminal to find a way out from the quarantine section!

Self destruction

Survive an alternative defence applied because of failure capturing threat by an anti intruder sensors!

Ruins

Prepare for unexcpected incoming boss fight by collecting some goodies from any alternative ways outside Storage Facillity!

The next update is ready for you to try right after the first boss fight.
Although the latest level seems to be quite a quiet and unprotected area at first all collective from the facility will be alerted about the intruder perhaps you and any anti intruder sensors will be activated right after you try to grab the key protected by an invisible security sensors. This is for preventing anyone unexcepted to reach a computer terminal where it's possible to sabotage a security for possible further reaching to any confidential content. Your mission from there on is to overwit the system and find a way to a terminal so you can disable protection to a final door in order to find someone you are searching for.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 01:47:52 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2018, 11:08:19 PM »
waa, this is huge. I have to play it

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2018, 11:54:24 PM »
Go for it! Knock yourself out! I've never beat it.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2018, 08:15:54 PM »
waa, this is huge. I have to play it
A bit bad timing to be honest, because I haven't fixed my game to be fully compatible with the latest aspect ratio. Otherwise, I hope you can look away from difficulty and like this game.

You even don't need to beat this game anymore to be able to see more because of a feature to practice and try each level and checkpoint from Land of Dreams. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:16:43 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »
This is a new look for the main villain from my project. 8)

I remember that Seggaw was a bit confused about how to beat that boss. Well, now it should be more understandable that you probably cannot harm this boss just by jumping on his head. His name is simple as well. The Gruppy Leader it is. :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:29:11 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
Nice! Good artwork!

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2018, 10:32:36 PM »
Thanks! :) I have thought about giving a more military look to that boss but to do that I just needed to merge several enemies to one and make the only small amount of pixel work. For an old big Gruppy, I just gave hat from variant 2 of big Gruppy, eyes from variant 3 of big Gruppy and spikes from very old spiked Gruppy. And now this is the result and I am happy with it. The enemy looks much bigger now although he isn't actually. 8)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2018, 11:22:39 PM »
Ah. I can see that.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2018, 07:08:40 AM »
I noticed you created a new titlescreen! But I must say, it doesn't fit your game. Unless it were to have forest themed levels. Which your game doesn't have. I have also seen that you have done lots of great work on the power plant! It's cool looking, and the design is superb!

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2018, 04:47:41 PM »
Thank you! :)

A new title screen is forest themed because a story begins from a village and forest on where invasion by the opponent begins. Also, I have planned to include forest themed levels for a long time ago already but I began with tanks and other special levels which are the most interesting to not lose my choking and motivation. I agree that a title may not fit with my game for now considering how my game has been designed today but changing it because of this and later again back to a forest looking is a time waste and I don't have time. I, however, may change my title someday because I made it very unconfidently. I may need a special font and my own logos also which may make me change the whole look. Anyways, before everything you can see from my game now, The Gruppy Leader follows the main character long before the main character can see The Gruppy Leader by himself. He hides and follows the main character to learn about him and enjoy because he really thinks that the main character is a special and strong one whom with it would be an honor to fight.
So or another way, a title is not the most difficult part yet. More levels will give my idea how any worlds and screens should look exactly. :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2018, 05:33:49 PM »
Ah. That makes sense.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2018, 07:51:39 PM »
I said there are only some things left to do for the latest level being complete but later I found also that there are still enough things left to do to make this level for a lot of more time. This level is ready enough to gain a full gameplay experience so I decided to consider it as complete for now because I have worked on this level too much time already and there are more levels also to work on.

This level is beatable and I would say it's difficulty is mostly average although it has some hardcore looking challenges in it. :) Below are some stats about the completion of the Power Plant.

Items collected: 100%
Deaths: 1
Total result: Good!

Please feel free to scroll video forward or back depending on what you may be interested in! ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:01:02 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2018, 06:56:24 PM »
A new level has been done for playing and here you can see my the latest demo video about the moving platform challenge. This can make your heart beating really powerfully after that you finally have beaten this level. ::)

Only improvements, decorations, and some possible special effects are missing yet. I will release one silent update soon. :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2018, 03:00:17 PM »
And now also proved it possible to beat in a full test. :) Now the rest is left.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:00:42 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2018, 09:30:31 PM »
Yay!