Author Topic: Invasion: Going Personal  (Read 6474 times)

Christian Game Maker

• Currently developing Project ASM (The Adventures Of Super Mike) And manager of platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com!
  • Level 21: Magmus
  • The way of the Cross leads home.
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Fansite
Re: Invasion: Going Personal
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2019, 08:53:33 PM »
Hey! I noticed your video for all bossfights got deleted. Why? (It's the first video found in this topic.)
Christian Game Maker: 3:16 Numbers Of Hope

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 14: Grooper
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2019, 08:27:09 PM »
To be honest I mostly don't know how to draw elements for my game but I do watch several pictures about a thing I want to draw in a format that fits with my game and Platform Builder. Yeah, I later also found more pictures about a person sitting on the vehicle but I used a photo for planning that you can see below.

Your suggestion feels reasonable or even fully correct but drawing it takes a lot of time for me and I have done my part. Because of I want to make that level also I don't want to prioritize editing already created frames especially considering that a bike is correct which was confirmed by yourself. ::) However, I may edit and make my game better here and there if there will be no more important things to do left.

About the boss fight videos are that yes, I took down it from the list and did it also with some other videos because I now have full long play videos that are more updated. Those have a challenge(reach way) parts and boss fights in one and if to watch all the playlist from my YouTube channel then you also can watch all boss fights or skip if you only want to see bosses. But now you can watch updated bosses where for example, Metal Plugger has its own sprite etc. ::) I, however, never will zero my previously created stand-alone work and also my old videos are actually there. Those are just invisible from the search engines.  If you like my abandoned videos where you only can see a certain type of challenges then let me know and I find it no problem to include my old files with the new ones in YouTube and Steam! :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

Christian Game Maker

• Currently developing Project ASM (The Adventures Of Super Mike) And manager of platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2019, 08:30:34 PM »
Ah. I see. The videos you took down, you could just re-post them saying they were part of early development. That could work.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:38 PM »
I don't need to re-post those. :) No videos were actually removed from YouTube. Those are just with "Private" status(Invisible) and if I make those public then you basically can see those videos from my posts. :)  However, as well I made my old videos private I changed all found broken post with a new best fitting new videos and edited some text to make everything fit again. Should I make a separate post to this topic with abandoned videos? ::)

News...

Anyways, currently, I have done some more extra enemies who will be in my latest level. :)

Regular Gruppy on attack plane
Agressive type of Gruppy on attack plane
Extra mad Gruppy on attack plane

and...

The Gruppy General

I also have worked on the road and some car tiles that have animated wheel tiles. ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:01:27 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Christian Game Maker

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2019, 08:59:23 PM »
Cool!

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2019, 02:56:01 PM »
I am now ready to officially announce about the updates and a new level. A new level that I mentioned previously is ready to play and I call this as done to move on. I represent you...

Living Highway
This is a race and combat level. Although no other special puzzles nor other skills are needed in this level this represents a lot of new custom graphics and irregular game type that are not very common in Platform Builder. Also to beat this level kill must happen. The Gruppy Leader's one right hand and a general of his armies, The Gruppy General must be taken down to prevent a big armored truck equipped with dangerous weapons reaching to its destination.
You can see this level below. ::)

Also, some levels such as Power Plant and Abandoned Village was fixed and improved a bit to be more compatible with the latest version of Platform Builder. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:00:22 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Christian Game Maker

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2019, 05:32:06 PM »
I beat the level a few days ago. It's very much my kind of level.

Antikore

• YouTuber, Gamer and the developer of Castle Chamber.
  • Level 18: Statix
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2019, 09:55:02 AM »
Wow, a few hours ago you updated the game, I played it and it's cool how it has changed through the time. Since I played the last time before it changed a lot, it's very cool now!
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P
==================================
My games:
- Castle Chamber (In development)
==================================
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bftKRMy_deGspyejBWjFQ

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2019, 02:47:07 PM »
I beat the level a few days ago. It's very much my kind of level.
This level is quite an easy one comparing to the others and it is a combat type. Killing or at least preventing enemies is important in most of PB games available but it's true also that sometimes there are no simple or difficult. Some levels just fit better with one type of people and some other with other types of people. :)

Wow, a few hours ago you updated the game, I played it and it's cool how it has changed through the time. Since I played the last time before it changed a lot, it's very cool now!
There was one period between level updates when I felt that I should work with the system and extra features for change. I am glad that you like a new look for the game. :) Maybe a lot of people still don't know about it... ::)

Thank you both for still viewing and commenting on this game! O:-) My next plan when I resume working with PB probably will be SMB type of systems from enemies such as moving and flying Koopa turtles, Piranhas and jumping Cheep-Cheep fishes but I will not be going to add SMB graphics nor even similar to them. I plan to take shapes from PB and add them behaviors considering their look. For example, Milders probably will be replaced with Koopa turtles. ::)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:49:52 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Christian Game Maker

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2019, 05:18:52 PM »
Sounds great!