Author Topic: Insert Title Here  (Read 6943 times)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Insert Title Here
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »
eh

who cares?
That is a bit weird. You have been a very patriotic member in Mario Builder forum so you even wanted to become a moderator and enter the post here like you would not care if there will come more members for PB or not.  ::)  This wasn't even my own idea to call some Mario Builder users to here but a Christian Game Maker's idea. So you can see that I am not the only one who like to see some old people here.
And I did it quite a proper way. I didn't call you to use Doom Builder, Mario Worker, OpenRA, Game Maker or something else I also like to use but I called you here to deal with PB which is by the same creator.

Ting_Thing is probably also interested that people would use rather his newer creation than the old one. Also, Nindendo is not very happy that people are using their content and make their own games with those. A lot of people who create a Mario games may face a problem that their games will be taken down from the community and so on. So he also placed a new announcement to Mario Builder page that advertised PB and this is correct because PB is the next level of MB and his new activity.

We don't expect you to forget Mario Builder and it's forum. :) I think you can feel free to share your MB or PB games both here and on the old forums. :) Just let's keep connected!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:46:12 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 11:57:08 PM »
I agree Alley! I think most of us (including me) were Mario Builder fans before we heard of PB. I don't really use MB. It seems like the graphics are really old or something. But that doesn't mean that MB is no good. PB has way more to do and offer!

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 03:31:18 AM »
That is a bit weird. You have been a very patriotic member in Mario Builder forum so you even wanted to become a moderator and enter the post here like you would not care if there will come more members for PB or not.  ::)  This wasn't even my own idea to call some Mario Builder users to here but a Christian Game Maker's idea. So you can see that I am not the only one who like to see some old people here.
And I did it quite a proper way. I didn't call you to use Doom Builder, Mario Worker, OpenRA, Game Maker or something else I also like to use but I called you here to deal with PB which is by the same creator.

Ting_Thing is probably also interested that people would use rather his newer creation than the old one. Also, Nindendo is not very happy that people are using their content and make their own games with those. A lot of people who create a Mario games may face a problem that their games will be taken down from the community and so on. So he also placed a new announcement to Mario Builder page that advertised PB and this is correct because PB is the next level of MB and his new activity.

We don't expect you to forget Mario Builder and it's forum. :) I think you can feel free to share your MB or PB games both here and on the old forums. :) Just let's keep connected!

The reason why I said who cares is because what difference would it make if no one else from the mario builder forums is going to come here? And you've noticed I've become even more cynical right? As much as I want ting thing to fix mario builder and make a version 11-5 or 12 with some of the ideas I've suggested in the past, nintendo doesn't care and could easily shut that down too >.> 

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2018, 02:44:51 PM »
Even I wish for one last MB update. But, if that happened, everyone would be so happy and press ting thing to keep MB going. When he's gotten so far in PB it wouldn't make much sense to continue MB.

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2019, 05:43:58 PM »
this post has aged horribly