Author Topic: Invasion going personal remake for all ages and skill levels  (Read 4488 times)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Invasion going personal remake for all ages and skill levels
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 10:22:58 PM »
Maybe. ::) But my game has had some progress... I never expected you are going to release a simplified version to my game before I ever started with IGP but considering my time limits and problems in my life it passes no too much time before something has been changed again. ::) Plus, I have done a lot of planned special levels for my game already so my game progress may speed up in the future also if regular levels will be left to do.
I think you even don't need to worry about this project because I lately have started to work on things that simplify my game anyways. Try to focus on ASM only or mostly! ::) It is your main project and your biggest mention but if even my game takes ridiculously long to complete then think how long it may take to get ASM done if you will keep taking a lot of tasks for yourself!

You may say you have had time limits too now and that your PC have been broken but it was you who said how many time you devoted to beat CC. I will never have this time in one week, probably. There have been a lot of activity by you but quite a few per one thing only...  :-\
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:40:16 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Invasion going personal remake for all ages and skill levels
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 12:17:54 AM »
I don't play CC so much anymore. I haven't done a whole lot in the past couple of months actually. I did do some of it today in fact. But not a whole lot. Anyway, I like CC a lot. It's just my kind of game. Also, I haven't done anything with this project since... I'm guessing since a month or 2 after I started it. I realized that this project cannot be done until your game was out.