Author Topic: About Christian Game Maker  (Read 5414 times)

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: About Christian Game Maker
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 01:05:41 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what to make of that.
think of it as thumbs up

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 01:06:26 PM »
Oh. Okay. Thanks!

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 09:18:38 PM »
This may seem like a dumb question, but why didn't anybody care about this post? I mean, is it that bad?
Well... I don't know other people reasons but see I am actually exactly in the same situation. No one but TingThing commented my introduction post to myself. If you want some more activity by the community then you maybe can start showing lead to the others and start making respond to the posts with missing answers by yourself. ::)
Considering that, I am not better than the others, of course, but I know my reasons... :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:20:16 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 10:23:22 PM »
I thought I did post in your introduction... Lemmie check...

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2019, 12:53:37 PM »
I was just mentioning... :) I don't know if there are some other also than me but you can be lead in filling possible emptiness of some other people topics also. This may increase motivation but also make more posts for yourself which is good because I know you are quite happy to be a leader in posting in this forum. ::)
But don't take this very seriously because you even fill emptiness in unpopular topics more than the most of others! I just was mentioning after that you asked about why no one is posting in your topic. ::)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 12:59:31 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2019, 03:43:46 PM »
Usually when I don't know what to do, I see who's online. And I even see what guests are doing. Then, I sometimes go to an old dead topic they are looking at, and post there. I think I've gotten my hands on just about all of the topics that are popular. If I never said anything, then I probably didn't know what to say. Or was too busy and said I would get to it later, and didn't. Those are all different reasons why I do that. I don't think too highly of me being #1 of most stats here. Since I'm probably the #1 PB fan, its not much of a surprise. I've been here about as long as you Alley, and before I got here, there were only a few topics and posts. And the forums had been out for a few months before then. Anyway, that's about it.