With Platform Builder Standard, you can...
- create full games or use Sandbox mode to build single levels.
- spread your levels across a single overworld, multiple overworlds, or don't use overworlds at all.
- play by yourself or grab a friend for 2-player co-op mode.
- craft your own title screen, game over screen, and victory screen.
- design your own custom enemies, items, projectiles, characters, and bosses.
- choose from a wide variety of build-in backgrounds, tiles, music, and sound effects.
- add camera effects, control the weather, or change the physics of your levels.
- define specific goals which need to be met in order for your levels to be completed.
- construct your courses in one large single area, or you can utilize doors or pipes or area goals to travel from place to place.
- create alternative "secret" exits to change the course of your game.
- place items inside locked chests or items boxes, or set a price on the items to create your own item shop.
- construct courses with a moving camera.
- design for standard movement or with auto-runner games
- enable the "smart tool" to auto-complete certain building tasks.
- rearrange how your various items are displayed to maximize your productivity.
- learn quickly with our tutorials, the in-game manual, or right-click on almost anything to learn what it does.
- publish your games or sandbox levels to the Platform Builder community so that you can play each other's games straight from Platform Builder.
- find help and support straight from the developer.
(If you would like to export your project for PC, please contact us.)
Purchase Platform Builder Pro for $8.00 to unlock even more!
With Pro, you get everything in Platform Builder Standard plus...
- Unlimited characters, areas, overworlds, custom enemies, custom items, custom blocks and custom projectiles.
- NPCs (non-playable characters) which can interact with the playable characters.
- Custom physics for your characters
- Controls for importing your own backgrounds, sprites, tiles, music, and sound effects.
- The warm, fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you are supporting an indie developer!