Platform Builder Forums

Other Forums => Off Topic => Topic started by: Setap on April 07, 2020, 01:27:00 PM

Title: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: Setap on April 07, 2020, 01:27:00 PM
Idk kinda off-topic
Super Adventure by Setap

(https://i.ibb.co/2nhV9gW/SA-LOGO-MArch-2020.png) (https://ibb.co/QbQSgrp)

Super Adventure (Autumn Update) by Setap

(https://i.ibb.co/w7MZk6m/SA-Autumm-Update.png) (https://ibb.co/1M8Yg2W)

The Adventures of Super Mike by CGM

(https://i.ibb.co/3RfvHN9/ASM-logo-in-style-of-the-SA-Logo.png) (https://ibb.co/J3xqP7w)

An Average Platformer by Mechasaur

(https://i.ibb.co/J7Zg4Yw/An-Average-Platform-bu-SA.png) (https://ibb.co/2tJHQz1)

Castle Chamber by Antikore

(https://i.ibb.co/qFdssQj/Castle-Chamber-but-SA-again-better.png) (https://ibb.co/VptSS49)

idk I just made these. I will add more in the future-

Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: CGM on April 07, 2020, 02:34:26 PM
I think I like my ASM logo a bit more than the one you made. It's nice, but just not me. Now, the Castle Chamber one looks great! But you forgot other great game logos. Such as IGP, LM, etc. Oh, and CSB.
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: Setap on April 07, 2020, 03:50:44 PM
I think I like my ASM logo a bit more than the one you made. It's nice, but just not me. Now, the Castle Chamber one looks great! But you forgot other great game logos. Such as IGP, LM, etc. Oh, and CSB.
I'll add more in the future...
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: Alley on April 09, 2020, 12:48:22 AM
I think I like my ASM logo a bit more than the one you made. It's nice, but just not me. Now, the Castle Chamber one looks great! But you forgot other great game logos. Such as IGP, LM, etc. Oh, and CSB.

Hey, thank you for mentioning my game also! O:-)
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: CGM on April 09, 2020, 03:06:50 AM
For your game not to be mentioned, that'd be pretty sad. IGP is awesome.
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: War on April 09, 2020, 03:57:30 PM
For your game not to be mentioned, that'd be pretty sad. IGP is awesome.
IGP ins't only awesome it's a part of the Platform Builder history
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: CGM on April 09, 2020, 04:30:46 PM
IGP ins't only awesome it's a part of the Platform Builder history
I agree 100% on that, Warrior.
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: Alley on April 14, 2020, 07:24:19 PM
Nice to know. Although IGP has not been in progress for long already I also don't have any other PB projects in progress nor many other persistent projects. Please take this as a break as we all have here sometimes from our projects! :)
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: CGM on April 14, 2020, 07:32:42 PM
ASM's on break, you know. And has been on break for a long time.
Title: Re: Logos of Another PB Games in Style of Super Adventure's Logo from March 2020-
Post by: Alley on April 14, 2020, 07:48:46 PM
See? :D Actually, somehow similar although the amount of frequency and time in a row can be different. ::)