Platform Builder Forums

Other Forums => Off Topic => Topic started by: Antikore on May 11, 2020, 11:31:28 AM

Title: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Antikore on May 11, 2020, 11:31:28 AM
PB is great, but it can be greater. TingThing may check out this program called Mine-Imator, a Minecraft animating program which is made with GameMaker Studio 1. It has some awesome functions that could be cool for PB. Custom Fonts, Custom Particle System, Recovery system  if the program crashes during runtime, Dynamic Customizable HUD etc.

The program actually looks like a real program. You should see it:
https://www.mineimator.com (https://www.mineimator.com)

TingThing, if you are reading this, take a few minutes to download the program and study some of those coolo things like particles or fonts, or watch a video in yt.
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: War on May 11, 2020, 12:44:32 PM
PB is great, but it can be greater. TingThing may check out this program called Mine-Imator, a Minecraft animating program which is made with GameMaker Studio 1. It has some awesome functions that could be cool for PB. Custom Fonts, Custom Particle System, Recovery system  if the program crashes during runtime, Dynamic Customizable HUD etc.

The program actually looks like a real program. You should see it:
https://www.mineimator.com (https://www.mineimator.com)

TingThing, if you are reading this, take a few minutes to download the program and study some of those coolo things like particles or fonts, or watch a video in yt.
MineImator is a real program, I used it 2 years ago, and I recommend you to use it instead of Cinema4D if you wanna make Minecraft animations.
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Antikore on May 11, 2020, 02:00:40 PM
MineImator is a real program, I used it 2 years ago, and I recommend you to use it instead of Cinema4D if you wanna make Minecraft animations.
I'm not interested on animating any longer still yeah, but Mine-Imator is made with GMS 1, if you didn't know, as well as D&D to GML converter and Minecraft Note Block Studio made by the same guy.
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: CGM on May 11, 2020, 04:22:49 PM
Forget Cinema 4D. That thing is paid, and while it may be easier to do some things with it, Blender wins out overall.
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Antikore on May 11, 2020, 04:54:54 PM
Mine-Imator is free & easy
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: War on May 12, 2020, 02:50:10 PM
Mine-Imator is free & easy
Yeah but it can't do 3d modelling, altought if you want JUST to animate you can pick it it's easier to use than Blender
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: CGM on May 12, 2020, 02:56:28 PM
Yeah, if you want to animate I'm sure it's easier.
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Antikore on May 12, 2020, 06:29:20 PM
Yeah but it can't do 3d modelling, altought if you want JUST to animate you can pick it it's easier to use than Blender
No, but you can make custom models/use custom models afaik
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: CGM on May 12, 2020, 07:54:56 PM
Ah. That's cool.
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Gizgord on May 14, 2020, 12:34:11 PM
I don't think some of these additions would be easy to implement in PB, just because they already exist on other GameMaker projects
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Antikore on May 14, 2020, 01:31:55 PM
I don't think some of these additions would be easy to implement in PB, just because they already exist on other GameMaker projects
I didn't say easy, I said possible
Title: Re: Good program made wih GMS 1
Post by: Gizgord on May 14, 2020, 01:33:16 PM
I didn't say easy, I said possible
I get that, just wanted to point this out