Author Topic: Save Area Command  (Read 1050 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Save Area Command
« on: October 23, 2019, 08:42:47 PM »
A command that basically "freezes" an area in time would be extremely useful. Basically this would allow you to go to other areas while saving an area to keep the player and everything stuck in an instant of time. EG: You use the command to save the area, and then you have another command to go to another area, then when you go back to the "saved" area, everything is exactly as it was before. Would  this be possible to add?

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
Re: Save Area Command
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 09:48:18 PM »
za warudo intensifies

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Save Area Command
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 03:22:39 PM »
A command that basically "freezes" an area in time would be extremely useful. Basically this would allow you to go to other areas while saving an area to keep the player and everything stuck in an instant of time. EG: You use the command to save the area, and then you have another command to go to another area, then when you go back to the "saved" area, everything is exactly as it was before. Would  this be possible to add?
So basically it could be used to make Open World PB games ?
I NEED IT!!!
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!