Author Topic: Members!  (Read 1817 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Members!
« on: May 10, 2018, 07:20:56 PM »
Finally! Members! It's pretty cool that many members have joined! What's even better is that we have people from all around the world! I think that's awesome! But the only issue that I have is that many don't do posting. I wonder why???

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Re: Members!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 08:34:34 PM »
Some of them might only be interested in seeing PB updates, although I haven't posted anything new in the past few days.

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 08:46:53 PM »
Maybe...

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 04:21:26 PM »
Well, about why I have not made any posts lately that much for me it's different... But for this topic I can answer that I like a communication like all of us. Actually I really do.
However, writing perhaps typing is rather some kind of work and takes a lot of time. And time is too limited. Because of I am not very popular anyways I decided to reduce writing and responding to minimal for being more efficient in working with my own project.

I have done the most important work with bosses and it's levels and now it's time to work with challenge, racing and puzzle levels. Those are something that people have suggested to create as a features in PB and that people are claiming to be impossible to create right now. I believe some things such as capturing vehicles and more are possible to make with PB already now and I hope to flatter some people that way.
If I will be successful then I can do some relaxing after updating game projects and communicate with the people more often for a variety. If no then I believe that I would enjoy my life better by playing various games from Explore section that I like the most without spending too much time in typing and sleeping to go work on my job for money again and having no filled goals per day as always.

I don't blame people for being not active with me because all of us like something and something else not that much but I don't enjoy writing and typing at all anymore because I am always unable to do something else with my day then. I only respond and such just to be decent and active in communication like normal people should be. But so in a one word I try to take a life easier. :)  Communication without a bigger goal would be more enjoyable via phone or playing online games but the forums can be used also as a wiki with a mark of my own created stuff.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:21:46 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)