Author Topic: An "important" poll for my game  (Read 1912 times)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
An "important" poll for my game
« on: May 16, 2018, 09:58:45 AM »
Hi, I'm Antikore. Recently, I'm trying to update my game to Platform Builder 5.1, however, there have been some problems but most of them are fixed.

This poll is about the cinematic/intro I did before PB 5.0 release, so, I'm in doubt about the options that you see on the poll selection.

Tell me your opinion, and thank for reading!

Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: An "important" poll for my game
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 04:14:19 PM »

I would rather select keeping it as a reminder. But you can also mention something hinting that like you sometimes do when you mention development of the game. Or am I getting confused with someone else's game? You also could make slight improvements. But above all, I choose to update it to the latest PB features. In my game I don't have to really bother with these things because I was expecting a lot of these things. That's why I just don't add what I want to add until It's available. And that's the reason why I don't share development. Because If I did it would be a big mess. I am developing other games that you can watch me develop because their not as good as The Adventures Of Super Mike. That game is really complicated. And guess what is going to be In each world? A hub. A hub is a place where you can buy things, get tips and other stuff. I just started working on it (at the time of this writing) about 2 days ago.
Once the game demo is complete you'll get to play it in an exe format! Anyway, I know that should be in my forum, but I'll share that here.

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:27:09 PM »
Thank you, for your opinion!

Okay, I don't know really what to do, in my opinion, maybe the best selection for me is to add new features but keeping the base of the original, minor improvements with the new version, that's what I probably do.

Opinions still are good!
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »
Okay!