Author Topic: Expandable, interactive and repeatable command blocks  (Read 948 times)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Expandable, interactive and repeatable command blocks
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:13:50 PM »
Expandable command blocks are like normal command blocks mixed with expandable items, that will make a unique big command block, it's purpose is to execute commands doesn't matter which part of the command block you are, this is better than a lot of normal cmd blocks because a lot will execute multiple times the same command, with this you do it once doesn't matter where are you.

Interactive command blocks are like normal command blocks but they execute commands when the player presses up or an interact key. (Like the button for opening doors, reading signs etc.)

Repeatable command blocks is an option for normal and the rest of command blocks, it will make possible to execute multiple times the same command block. For example, I pass through a place and execute 1 command, but when I pass again through it, I will execute it again. Normal command blocks only execute once, but with this, you can do it multiple times. I will put a checkbox where you can select if it's infinite or not, and if not, you can select the number of times you can execute it.
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P