Author Topic: 255 commands!?  (Read 1219 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
255 commands!?
« on: November 07, 2018, 05:31:54 AM »
Since 5.0 which started with 153 commands, PB has gotten commands in almost every update that isn't a patch. At the time of this posting, PB has gotten 102 commands (if I did the math right) since 5.0. And at the time of this posting, the latest version is 6.2. And I'm sure that months from now I'll look back on this post and write another one of these posts. It seems that commands were the most major thing to ever be added to PB in all PB history! I got the number of 255 from seeing how many commands there were in each section. Then I used a calculator (I might have added wrong) to add up all the numbers, and got 255. Plus, there are tons of variations for almost every command. And infinite uses for commands! So, this is a cause for some sort of celebration! How about a sandbox contest? Whoever makes the best sandbox, gets an award! For a quality PB creation. That Antikore made. Anyway, this is great that we now have added 101 commands! And some commands when paired with others, (like conditionals) sort-of double the size of commands! By creating more and more uses. So basically (if conditionals technically double the amount of commands) there are 510!!! But the list of commands is 255. I was dying to know how many new commands there are! So, this is the answer.