Author Topic: Epic Platforms OFFICIAL  (Read 1477 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Epic Platforms OFFICIAL
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:03:44 PM »
Epic Platforms is BACK!!!
Check out the BRAND NEW logo!

What's Epic Platforms?
Epic Platforms was an old Platform Builder Explore game developed by Seggaw. Seggaw eventually left our Platform Builder community sadly...Leaving us with a cliffhanger as to what would happen next. A teaser was released, but no update was ever released. So, the game was taken off explore due to it never to be worked on again. :( Over a year has passed since Epic Platforms was taken off. Gizgord joined our lovely community a little over a year ago. I found out that he was actually real-life friends with Seggaw. I requested I acquire the game to continue it. The game was received well, and was the best of its time. I recently got the game's PBX file thanks to Gizgord. Seggaw also wrote a note telling me what to do with the game. Now thanks too all of that, the game is BACK IN BUSINESS!!! I plan to continue the game and just finish it off. It will contain untouched original levels. And continue the game. It'll be short. As that was its original intent. Not a very big game. I will release screenshots soon! Too all of those who saw Epic Platforms in its glory days...I am very pleased to announce it is NOT dead as we have thought! For now I have acquired the rights to the game!
Now where did we leave off? Oh! That's right. The two main characters have turned red. Red? Yes. Red. Why? Find out in DEMO #3! Coming soon to explore!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:35:18 PM by Christian Game Maker »

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Platforms OFFICIAL
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 08:25:10 AM »
starting out strong! I'm waiting for more information. ;)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 04:52:05 PM »
I'm still figuring out what I'm doing. I want to be faithful to the original game. And not really change seggaw's intents. I'll finish the unfinished levels, and wrap up the story, polish it up, and then call it a game. ;)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 06:20:45 PM »
Commitments are commitments. And now that CSB (Crazy Shape Banzai) is pretty much over, I'm going to work on this game.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 07:32:59 PM »
Finally
I tought you missed it
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!