Author Topic: The Missing Pieces  (Read 983 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
The Missing Pieces
« on: September 04, 2019, 03:30:37 AM »
PB is complete. - Well...Sortof. You can make a game with all of the necessary tools. You can easily make games with pre-built stuff only with simple custom stuff. But when it comes to complex stuff, PB has missing pieces. Those missing pieces are what this topic is about. Here are the ones I can think of. If you find any I missed, let me know, and I'll edit this topic with those things added!
Visual HUD editorFully customizable Menu Creator
GML based commands (I'd like to expound on that a little. Find the * to find out what I want to get into detail on about it)
Custom Character sprites
HD graphic support
Camera zoom
Physics in numbers for all objects
Custom Object creator (all custom item, block, enemy etc combined with GML inspired commands plus more to create fully customizable stuff like in Game Maker Studio 2)
Fully customizable physics and from scratch (done with GML based commands)
I know I've missed a lot. But that's all I could think of. I hope TingThing will refer to this list as it grows. Whenever he adds something, I'll either take it off, or just mark it DONE.  :)

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: The Missing Pieces
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 08:50:35 AM »
I want zoom really much
And hd graphics would be useful but ill not use them
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: The Missing Pieces
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 08:45:20 PM »
HD isn't for everyone. Even me.