Author Topic: ASM UPE project! Who wants to join?  (Read 2692 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
ASM UPE project! Who wants to join?
« on: March 06, 2019, 07:27:13 PM »
At the time of this writing, we are awaiting Platform Builders biggest addition. The biggest thing since Command Prompt! It's the UPE. Ultimate Platformer Engine. I had an idea for ASM that I would love to have in ASM. Some time back, I did some spiriting for Platform Builder. I offered to Ting Thing that I would be willing to do some new character animations. One animation was for aiming. Meaning, that a character could aim in any direction, and fire a projectile. I would love to have this in ASM. Max the dog, Mikes animal companion, is my Yoshi knockoff. He's based off of Yoshi in other words. He can throw Metal Puddy balls and other stuff which I want to keep under wraps for now. But basically, I have been having trouble with controlling these metal puddy balls. They are very hard to use, and are hard to aim at what you want to aim them at. So, I want to do another Yoshi knockoff where you can aim just like in Yoshi games. That is, there is a aiming thing that goes up and down automatically, (or you use arrows to make it go up and down) and you simply throw them at the right time to aim. Once people buy the UPE, I would love to hire them to be ASM game programmers! What do you get in return? You'll be in the credits, and, you get to hear secrets about the game! So, anyone with any programming knowledge, (or artistic talent) can join this team! So, anyone who wants to join can do so here. Just let me know!

Yours Truly,
Christian Game Maker

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: ASM UPE project! Who wants to join?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 08:47:12 PM »
sorry, but I'll pass.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 08:08:54 PM »
It's alright Giz. You could help in non coding areas. Such as spriting, and level design.

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 08:24:35 PM »
It's alright Giz. You could help in non coding areas. Such as spriting, and level design.
you know my answer to that already. but, maybe we'll work it out. :)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 05:31:59 PM »
Yeah... Maybe someday...

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 12:20:34 AM »
Okay, I don't need anything about Max programmed. I threw out the metal puddy balls idea. Replaced it with a better one.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 07:39:59 PM »
Sorry but I cant help I don't have the UPE :(((
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 04:48:07 PM »
That's okay warrior555. TingThing will likely do the work.