Author Topic: Huh? Stickmans Bad Luck? Coming to Explore? STICKMAN: AND THE SEARCH FOR THE...  (Read 5865 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Are the graphics that bad? I've only been working on this for 2 days and the sky I still can't get to be blue. And IDK why. I told you it'd be cartoon-like and I'm gonna stick to that, but it is subject to change to look better.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
Oh, and it took about 2 and a half minutes to render that single image. That shows just how low-end my GPU is.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
I was hoping for a response with text. Not a meme. Is that supposed to mean rage? Or being happy? Hyped? I have no idea what that meme is supposed to communicate.
Hype, you can't imagine how much
Oh, and it took about 2 and a half minutes to render that single image. That shows just how low-end my GPU is.
I have a way better gpu, I think I can render the movie for you.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:22:22 PM by War555MainsGanon »
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile

The teaser trailer is getting close to being out!
I'll reveal more:
The movie takes place not far off into the future (about 2030 or so)
Glowing swords, smart cars, and even banana peel shooters will cause some hilarious comedy!

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
looks... not bad! could be a lot worse.
waiting for that teaser now.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
I intentionally chose cartoony graphics. I could change them to look more realistic, but I'm going with this style for now. ;) Also, to clarify, it doesn't take place in the year 2030. But it has what I believe 2030's technology will be.

The teaser trailer is getting close to being released! That shot with stickman in his kitchen is actually animated. The animation is still under the 1st draft, but it'll look really good later on. It's not that shabby right now, but could use a little bit of help.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
I intentionally chose cartoony graphics. I could change them to look more realistic, but I'm going with this style for now. ;) Also, to clarify, it doesn't take place in the year 2030. But it has what I believe 2030's technology will be.

The teaser trailer is getting close to being released! That shot with stickman in his kitchen is actually animated. The animation is still under the 1st draft, but it'll look really good later on. It's not that shabby right now, but could use a little bit of help.
Don't worry, Killer Bean had cartoonish graphics even if adult-oriented. And it was good !
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

War

• View Profile
    • My website
And I wonder how much thoses banana peel shooters will be hilarous.

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile

The teaser trailer is getting close to being out!
I'll reveal more:
The movie takes place not far off into the future (about 2030 or so)
Glowing swords, smart cars, and even banana peel shooters will cause some hilarious comedy!

I'll give you this, at least you're trying. Second image looks like green screen material

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
Sorry. I've already recolored most of the stuff in the second shot. The green wall just didn't fit well. And I lost my countertop textures, so I did it all over again. But I personally think the kitchen looks pretty decent now.

Now just to be clear, don't expect Disney, Pixar, or DreamWorks quality. I'm not aiming for hollywood quality. Just a fun nice movie that has decent acceptable quality.

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
rip the green screen jokes  :(

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
I don't think I'll ever get those jokes.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
MOVIE PROJECT PAUSED!

I'm going to resume work on ASM for awhile, and then get back to the movie.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
MOVIE PROJECT PAUSED!

I'm going to resume work on ASM for awhile, and then get back to the movie.
Okay. Also I think Mechasaur green screen joke idea is actually interesting.