Author Topic: Where most of the music of Project TC comes from?  (Read 3145 times)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Where most of the music of Project TC comes from?
« on: May 16, 2018, 01:44:08 PM »
I don't know if someone of you still doesn't know about this website, it's creator, Kevin MacLeod, have this music for free and you can use it, as he says, "in your (whatever)".

This music is for free, the only thing you need is to credit him anywhere on your project, some YouTubers use some of the music from this website, you can find a lot of variety, for any situation. Also, you can filter by name, genre, length, tempo and feels.

Here is the link, remember to credit him, I'm NOT the owner of any of the songs on this website, songs belong to Kevin MacLeod:

https://incompetech.com/music/

Here are two song names on this website that I used on Project TC:
Awkward Meeting, Lightless Dawn.
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: Where most of the music of Project TC comes from?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:59:57 AM »
Thanks! :) I may need this in the future.  O:-)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 04:33:28 PM »
I haven't focused much on music in my game yet. I plan to use music that I record in my game. Because if I haven't told you, I play the piano by ear and make up music as I go along. But I'll definitely use this music!

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 10:04:30 AM »
OH. MY. GOD.  :o
I hope we can use the musics of this website for free in video games.  :)
This could be useful not only for creating Matt's adventure, but also for creating other games that I develop ( a mario odyssey-like, a football game named "powerball", and others ) !  :D
Thanks, Antikore .  ;D
Thanks you very much .  ;)
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 01:11:41 PM »
A Mario Odyssey like game??? That sounds interesting. You can make a sloppy capture effect in PB, but it isn't very useful...

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »
A Mario Odyssey like game??? That sounds interesting. You can make a sloppy capture effect in PB, but it isn't very useful...
Hmmm...Sorry, but when I was talking of an Mario Odyssey-like, it don't include the capture mechanic. And if I had used it in my game (made with unity) everyone would say it's the same game as mario odyssey, this game would have a bad reputation, and I would have had a nintendo trial for stealing the gameplay of their game. But instead, I have a system of magic (fireball, shockwave, lightning, etc) and an open world, a successful soundtrack to the end, maybe a craft system, and of course a concrete scenario that draws it's sources in the scenario of Matt's Adventure. ( The underlined words are pure spoiler )
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!