Author Topic: ASM Quality Poll  (Read 3013 times)

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: ASM Quality Poll
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2020, 03:22:09 PM »
The music is a WIP. I had been using Kevin Macleod music before, but I'm wanting to do my own. I'm still struggling with writing my own music. I can write music just fine, but for the forest theme, IDK what kinds of instruments I want to use.
If they're not KevinMacleod music add them into the full game they're excellent tracks :'( :'( :'(
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: ASM Quality Poll
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2020, 04:16:43 PM »
I recorded music that was more like the Kevin Macleod tracks I used to have. It's catchy, and I think it'll fit into the game nicely. I've just been struggling with what kind of music I'll use in ASM. And I've decided to use the kind of music Kevin Macleod wrote in the "contemporary" section. If I remember correctly, that's the word he used to categorize it. In other words, it's got vibes and guitars and stuff.