Author Topic: Important! Funny/Cartoon Video With IMPORTANT Message!  (Read 6963 times)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Re: Important! Funny/Cartoon Video With IMPORTANT Message!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 09:41:22 PM »
Stay on the present? Well, what about when you die? Does it concern you that if you died today, that you could end up in Hell?
Nobody knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 09:44:53 PM »
Nobody knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I do.

I don't get it, the video I sent doesn't have any ads
Is the channel, Living Waters?

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 09:58:37 PM »
Is the channel, Living Waters?
yeah, it's them

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2020, 10:06:51 PM »
I did a search on the video on the youtube channel, and found out the answer to this.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2020, 10:10:28 PM »
I got the 9 years ago one. So, that explains it.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2020, 10:50:57 PM »
Please, Antikore, watch this:

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2020, 04:18:17 AM »
Ah yes, let's make a clickbaity title and then enforce religion into a forum about designing platformer games. Truly nothing can go wrong from doing this

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2020, 09:53:11 AM »
Please, Antikore, watch this:

I have no much time from now, I'm doing classes from home. Sorry xD

Ah yes, let's make a clickbaity title and then enforce religion into a forum about designing platformer games. Truly nothing can go wrong from doing this
RT
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2020, 12:04:17 PM »
RT? That's okay.

Hey, Mechasaur, did you read this quote?

“I’ve always said that I don’t respect people who don’t proselytize. I don’t respect that at all. If you believe that there’s a heaven and a hell, and people could be going to hell or not getting eternal life, and you think that it’s not really worth telling them this because it would make it socially awkward—and atheists who think people shouldn’t proselytize and who say just leave me along and keep your religion to yourself—how much do you have to hate somebody to not proselytize? How much do you have to hate somebody to believe everlasting life is possible and not tell them that?
I mean, if I believed, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that a truck was coming at you, and you didn’t believe that truck was bearing down on you, there is a certain point where I tackle you. And this is more important than that."                                                                                                                                       - Penn Jillette

Even if you did, that is how I feel. Unlike Penn Jillette, I do truly believe in God, a Heaven, a Hell, and I am commanded by my Lord, Jesus Christ to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." (Mark 16:15)

Mechasaur, it's my job. And no, I am  not "forcing" anything. If I don't warn you to get away from the moving truck, then that's my fault, and the blood falls on my hands. This is a warning. Not a game, not religion. It's a relationship with Jesus Christ. The one who gave His life for all of us. So that we could escape what God, a "Just Judge"  demands  guilty sinners like all of us, deserve.

The Bible paints a perfect picture of you. It says,

"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
                            -1st  Corinthians 1:18

In other words, this message is utter and complete foolishness to you.

Mechasaur, if you died today, what would you do? If God exists, the future looks very bad for you. I've done all I can do by sharing this message  of hope with you.

Remember, I'm  not preaching religion. That will drag your soul straight to Hell. It's not religion, it's relationship with your creator. This is the way to get that relationship restored. Please, don't put it off, Mechasaur!

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2020, 08:27:56 AM »
Hope you enjoy this 5 minute cartoon video. I hope you will think about it, too. More details in the video's description! Also, I am putting this in my signature.

I know this is someway propaganda but not really this is more a general life message to be kind with everyone so you should watch it
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2020, 02:40:21 PM »
The last part is not what I said. That's a chopped up, messed up version of what I originally said. And sorry, the meme didn't make much sense.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2020, 06:58:13 PM »
The last part is not what I said. That's a chopped up, messed up version of what I originally said.
In fact I tried to make it look noicer
And sorry, the meme didn't make much sense.
You don't know much about 2020 memes as I see
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2020, 01:26:58 AM »
RT? That's okay.

Hey, Mechasaur, did you read this quote?

“I’ve always said that I don’t respect people who don’t proselytize. I don’t respect that at all. If you believe that there’s a heaven and a hell, and people could be going to hell or not getting eternal life, and you think that it’s not really worth telling them this because it would make it socially awkward—and atheists who think people shouldn’t proselytize and who say just leave me along and keep your religion to yourself—how much do you have to hate somebody to not proselytize? How much do you have to hate somebody to believe everlasting life is possible and not tell them that?
I mean, if I believed, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that a truck was coming at you, and you didn’t believe that truck was bearing down on you, there is a certain point where I tackle you. And this is more important than that."                                                                                                                                       - Penn Jillette

Even if you did, that is how I feel. Unlike Penn Jillette, I do truly believe in God, a Heaven, a Hell, and I am commanded by my Lord, Jesus Christ to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." (Mark 16:15)

Mechasaur, it's my job. And no, I am  not "forcing" anything. If I don't warn you to get away from the moving truck, then that's my fault, and the blood falls on my hands. This is a warning. Not a game, not religion. It's a relationship with Jesus Christ. The one who gave His life for all of us. So that we could escape what God, a "Just Judge"  demands  guilty sinners like all of us, deserve.

The Bible paints a perfect picture of you. It says,

"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
                            -1st  Corinthians 1:18

In other words, this message is utter and complete foolishness to you.

Mechasaur, if you died today, what would you do? If God exists, the future looks very bad for you. I've done all I can do by sharing this message  of hope with you.

Remember, I'm  not preaching religion. That will drag your soul straight to Hell. It's not religion, it's relationship with your creator. This is the way to get that relationship restored. Please, don't put it off, Mechasaur!

Hope is an illusion. And keep your religious beliefs to yourself. Not everyone here cares about what you have to say and there's more important things to take care of.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2020, 04:10:32 PM »
@Warrior
I'm familiar with hardly any memes.

@Mechasaur
That's what atheism/agnosticism does to a person. Takes away all meaning to life, destroys hope, and destroys that persons future. Without God, this life is meaningless. I am 100% aware that not everyone here appreciates the help I'm giving.

Lets say you're swimming in a shark-infested area. And there's a sign that says "NO SWIMMING: SHARK INFESTED WATERS." And a shark is coming at you, and I see that you are in mortal danger, do I have a moral responsibility to warn you? Yes, I do. If  I don't warn you, and the shark gets a hold of you, do I have blood on my hands for not warning you? Yes. This is me alerting you that God is a just judge, and that death is the shark coming at you that's going  to seize you at any moment. Now that I've warned you, you're like a person who does not believe the shark is there. Because you don't see it, but I do see it.

You might as well say that not everyone cares for a cure for the Corona Virus. This is even more serious than the Corona  Virus. Lets say there's a cure, and you're infected with the virus and you don't care for the cure. I have the cure, yet you reject it, because you don't think it is that big a deal. Well, it may/may not be.

The point is that you're rejecting my warning of there being a shark in the water. Death could seize on anyone at any moment. And without Jesus, that shark is  going to kill you. And there's no escape.

Jesus can rescue you from that "shark" called death. It's up to you to listen to me, or not.

People have a choice to watch my video, or read this post. It's up to them. If they don't like it, I'm perfectly fine with that. If they don't wanna talk about it, so be it. I won't force my beliefs on anyone. This is not forcing my belief. This is warning you. If I was forcing my belief on you, I'd be talking to each of you about this every time we talk on steam, or discord, or whatever. I'd find every way I could to convince you of my beliefs. Me putting this warning in my signature isn't hurting anyone. It's not me  imposing my beliefs. It's a warning.

Does this make sense?

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2020, 12:00:39 AM »
That's what atheism/agnosticism does to a person. Takes away all meaning to life, destroys hope, and destroys that persons future. Without Allah, this life is meaningless. I am 100% aware that not everyone here appreciates the help I'm giving.

Lets say you're swimming in a shark-infested area. And there's a sign that says "NO SWIMMING: SHARK INFESTED WATERS." And a shark is coming at you, and I see that you are in mortal danger, do I have a moral responsibility to warn you? Yes, I do. If  I don't warn you, and the shark gets a hold of you, do I have blood on my hands for not warning you? Yes. This is me alerting you that Allah is a just judge, and that death is the shark coming at you that's going  to seize you at any moment. Now that I've warned you, you're like a person who does not believe the shark is there. Because you don't see it, but I do see it.

You might as well say that not everyone cares for a cure for the Corona Virus. This is even more serious than the Corona  Virus. Lets say there's a cure, and you're infected with the virus and you don't care for the cure. I have the cure, yet you reject it, because you don't think it is that big a deal. Well, it may/may not be.

The point is that you're rejecting my warning of there being a shark in the water. Death could seize on anyone at any moment. And without Islamic standards, that shark is  going to kill you. And there's no escape.

Islamic standards can rescue you from that "shark" called death. It's up to you to listen to me, or not.

People have a choice to watch my video, or read this post. It's up to them. If they don't like it, I'm perfectly fine with that. If they don't wanna talk about it, so be it. I won't force my beliefs on anyone. This is not forcing my belief. This is warning you. If I was forcing my belief on you, I'd be talking to each of you about this every time we talk on steam, or discord, or whatever. I'd find every way I could to convince you of my beliefs. Me putting this warning in my signature isn't hurting anyone. It's not me  imposing my beliefs. It's a warning.

Does this make sense?

Well... I am not into a certain belief. I just have some viewpoints and some but I made a quote of all your stuff because I have tried to explain this to you but you seem to not understand where you are making a mistake. ??? I mention also that I edited to your God to relate some another belief and I gave Turkish belief as an example. I am not sure if they have their own former human who is super good and now powerful also like Jesus but I replaced your Jesus with Islamic standards. Be acknowledged also that some people don't have such a former human also. In our country, our people had no God nor Jesus but good spirits from trees in the past. But the meaning of this is that you would be able to convert your words to a task called Fill in the blanks. I am not sure if everyone who believes in God would have the same viewpoints exactly but the point is always the same. What I have found is true and this is why it is not very correct to compare your warning with Shark danger.
If you are going to swim in deep water with sharks especially with the foreign and untrained ones it can cause a real danger to you. It is sure. :) And we all know that no matter what viewpoints do we have and I am sure we all can see about the sharks. Also even stupid people can prove they exist and they can eat you especially if you bleed underwater... Your God nor some else God has not been proved such way nor visible to anyone and the problem is not only that we don't want to see... You should respect that some members here can have their own Gods that their parents have taught them from a very young age on. This is not a very popular community also and people come from far away from very different countries. They all think their views and protectors are right but they don't try to change other people's viewpoints so aggressively. So why, maybe it is intelligent to understand equality and respect other people's viewpoints.

We don't need to be threatened nor warned about how much sins we have done and what can be the causes if we would not react fast. A lot of people with different views say the same and that everyone else is serving sins or wrong viewpoints/God. It is impossible for us to chose or know for sure the right God or viewpoint because none of those powerful come down to show themselves so it is nonsense to compare those things with real-life dangers like sharks with the same water with you. We all know that even when we don't accept your definitions of God or good. >:( This type of rush makes me feel a bit not right(mad) because this is why also a lot of wars and conflicts happen. Because everyone tries to push their right God over to someones else right God and views.

EDIT:

Also, saying that your warning alone, sins like watching a foreign female even if it is not a wanted feeling inside of us and our need to regret all of our life even very little things about what we do is more important than taking Coronavirus seriously right now in those situations feels stupid, really. ::) People die in this or survive and it has nothing to do with a belief they are into. But people who have their Gods always keep telling that their Gods will come to save us all.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 12:28:05 AM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)