Author Topic: More Built-in Effects/Effects Options  (Read 2520 times)

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: More Built-in Effects/Effects Options
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2020, 07:29:32 PM »
as of writing this, you made 873 posts in Suggestion board. that's 42% of all posts here.
there are parts or even pages flooded with "by Christian Game Maker" plastered on them. you're suggesting everything that comes to your mind, or inconveniences you when making ASM. not only that, you slowly become more and more persistent, stating that "this HAS to be added" or "TingThing should REALLY consider adding this", or "how is this NOT in the game yet?". I don't think that's a big exaggeration. I don't know about everyone but sometimes it breaks my nerves. I find that very annoying.

And he told me when I was missing only one or more features in PB:  CGM:"Now before you get upset, remember that TingThing is one person."

???
My Projects:

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2020, 07:37:26 PM »
Apparently you are not getting it, Aeterna. He is indeed one person, which is why I don't make a big deal out of a suggestion all the time like I used to. He can't do everything, which is why I sometimes suggest that he strongly consider something. Make sense?

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2020, 07:44:11 PM »
You make 1000 suggestions for 1 person and told me, before I even get "upset", "Before u get upset, rembember that he is only one person".
Only cuz I said that need to be fixed sometimes or something like that in the past. But u did the same all the time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 07:50:16 PM by Aeterna Games | Æ »
My Projects:

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2020, 08:13:16 PM »
I doubt I've made that many suggestions. TingThing has told me to make a suggestion whenever an idea comes to mind. Which I haven't always done that. A lot of suggestions I made long ago, he's actually taken. It usually takes a long time, but it eventually happens. Many of 8.0's features are suggestions I've made.