Author Topic: Update on personal works.  (Read 1313 times)

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
Update on personal works.
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:40:51 PM »
My old PC got kind of bricked, so I've lost progress on things that I had been working on. It's kind of annoying, but it's mostly just testing things since I've been somewhat keen on procrastinating. Nothing's canceled, just that I have to start from scratch (yay)
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Update on personal works.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:45:10 PM »
My old PC got kind of bricked, so I've lost progress on things that I had been working on. It's kind of annoying, but it's mostly just testing things since I've been somewhat keen on procrastinating. Nothing's canceled, just that I have to start from scratch (yay)
Man that sucks, sorry for you. Hope we'll hear again about the knight game soon.
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Update on personal works.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 03:57:30 PM »
Frankly, I won't revisit it until I've acquired some proper music and graphical assets to go along with the game. I'll deal with something less resource-intensive in the meantime, just so I don't get completely burnt out.
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.