Author Topic: Well Done!  (Read 1979 times)

projectCrash

• Level 0: Bipi
    • View Profile
Well Done!
« on: May 25, 2020, 03:55:56 AM »
TingThing, and fellow platform addicts; thank you for allowing something powerful and genius like platform builder to become a thing. Ill be looking forward to connecting with fellow aspiring platform fans like yourselves in the coming days!

PC.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Well Done!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 07:38:27 AM »
TingThing, and fellow platform addicts; thank you for allowing something powerful and genius like platform builder to become a thing. Ill be looking forward to connecting with fellow aspiring platform fans like yourselves in the coming days!

PC.
Heh no problem, that's our job to share the 2d platformers with the world, welcome to the forums btw. I hope you'll have a good time here.
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 09:32:23 AM »
Hi! Welcome to our forums! Nice to see new people around here nwn
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 11:07:36 AM »
Nice to meet you, Project Crash! Welcome to the Official Platform Builder Forums! We can't wait to see your projects!

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 05:32:38 PM »
Thanks! And it's good to hear from you.

Best,
TingThing

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 08:17:32 PM »
TingThing, and fellow platform addicts; thank you for allowing something powerful and genius like platform builder to become a thing.

PC.
Hi, projectCrash! :)

I felt the same even before PB came out because I succeeded to find out non released PB in a very early version from YT. Even then it looked capable at least equally with the other toolkits that have been called fully complete but it allowed to make no fan games perhaps completely custom one. It was attractive and it opened the big gate to the "WOW" when we finally could touch this by ourselves. Now, it's a big project like it would have done by a whole team working for money but it is actually made just by one person. :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:18:48 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

War

• "The top player is here!"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 07:44:22 AM »
Now, it's a big project like it would have done by a whole team working for money but it is actually made just by one person. :D
Generally one indie dev makes better stuff than AAA teams
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!