Author Topic: Seeking testers for the foreseeable future.  (Read 247 times)

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 3: Plugger
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
Seeking testers for the foreseeable future.
« on: June 01, 2020, 04:49:25 PM »
I have no set moment for when I need testers, but I'd like to see how many people are willing to help if needed
Simply, I'm asking if anyone's interested in testing my projects in the foreseeable future. Nothing too special, just the basic rules:
1. Forum members only (can't really respond to this otherwise, and I can see more info)
2. Semi-confidentiality (Wouldn't release any information without asking me.)
Nothing else to add. Testers get a mention in the credits section of my project(s).
If you're interested, reply! We'll move to Discord DMs from there for proper discussion.
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.

warrior

Re: Seeking testers for the foreseeable future.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 04:57:43 PM »
I have no set moment for when I need testers, but I'd like to see how many people are willing to help if needed
Simply, I'm asking if anyone's interested in testing my projects in the foreseeable future. Nothing too special, just the basic rules:
1. Forum members only (can't really respond to this otherwise, and I can see more info)
Nothing else to add. Testers get a mention in the credits section of my project(s).
If you're interested, reply! We'll move to Discord DMs from there for proper discussion.
It would be a honor to help you master

Christian Game Maker

• Currently developing Project ASM (The Adventures Of Super Mike) And manager of platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com!
  • Master Builder
  • The way of the Cross leads home.
    • View Profile
    • The Adventures of Super Mike Website (ASM)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 05:00:16 PM »
It sounds good! I'm in!

Setap

• The Conservative Romanian Republic of Setap
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Developer of the Super Adventure series
    • View Profile
    • Setap's Website
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 06:42:07 PM »
Sure why not!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLM5TY9Ru89_mBf0T0_4uCADeviantArt:https://www.deviantart.com/setapdede
Copyright (C) Setap GAMES 2017-2020
Copyright (C) Setap Dede 2016-2020

Antikore

• YouTuber, Gamer and the developer of Castle Chamber.
  • Level 21: Magmus
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 07:32:31 AM »
I'm in also.
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P