Author Topic: Steam Sale  (Read 1554 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Steam Sale
« on: June 29, 2020, 05:34:25 PM »
Hey, I thought I should let all of you guys know that the Steam Summer Sale is currently active, and ends July 9th.I was originally not going to write this, but I figured it'd be inconsiderate not to let those who are in the dark about this know about the sale.
For those of you interested in Sonic games, all Steam sonic games are discounted (except for Team Sonic Racing) and are at really great prices. The cheapest Sonic game is Sonic Generations for 1$. (American Dollars, I'm guessing it's 1 Euro for those of you from Europe.)

So, if you've had your eye on steam games that you wanted to wait to go on sale before buying, now's the time to purchase them.

Happy gaming!

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Steam Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 07:26:51 AM »
I'm guessing it's 1 Euro for those of you from Europe
0.9€ to be exact
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 05:00:22 PM »
Woah. That's pretty cheap. Since one US $ (dollar) is more than one €. (I don't have a Euro symbol on my keyboard, big surprise.)

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 07:58:49 PM »
I don't have a Euro symbol on my keyboard, big surprise

Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 09:21:44 PM »
I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that meme. To be clear, I copied+pasted the euro symbol you placed into my message.