Author Topic: Making a one sided wall.  (Read 1305 times)

Mr. Air

• Level 1: Bizz
    • View Profile
Making a one sided wall.
« on: November 06, 2020, 01:40:34 PM »
I'd like to use the One Sided Block as seen below to make a one way wall but it seems that it can only face upwards as seen below. I'd like both of them to be facing left, the solid side on the left.

Currently I have this going as seen below. Is there a better way to make this or rotate the objects in the previous image?

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Making a one sided wall.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 06:15:27 PM »
@Mr. Air the "One Sided Block" is a block intended for creating pass-throught platforms, it was never intended to make one-way walls. This would be a great addition tought, so I recommend you to post this in the Suggestion Board.
Welcome to the elite club btw, we hope you'll have a good time and make quality games.
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Mr. Air

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 08:44:38 AM »
Thank you, will do!
Also what's the elite club?

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 09:22:16 AM »
Thank you, will do!
Also what's the elite club?
These forums, since the members here have access to beta-testing builds and most PB users don't even bother joining the forums.
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Mr. Air

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 09:25:39 AM »
These forums, since the members here have access to beta-testing builds and most PB users don't even bother joining the forums.
Oh, thank you!
Also I made the suggestion! https://theplatformbuilder.com/forums/index.php?topic=1738.0

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 03:43:06 PM »
@Mr. Air
I looked into this and found an inefficent workaround. It might be buggy, but at least it won't soft lock. It's not complicated, thankfully. https://theplatformbuilder.com/forums/index.php?topic=1738.msg10944#msg10944