Author Topic: Demon Hearts  (Read 958 times)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 21: Magmus
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Re: Demon Hearts
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2021, 05:42:20 PM »
Hello there, its time for some little news about my project.
First I want to say my project isn't dead. I'm still working on it. So to let this thread alive I want to show u some new thing of my game!

That will be the Savepoint from the game. You can rest and heal yourself there too!

Demon Statue from Astaroth:

You have to pray to Astaroth and lend him your Soul.

That's it so far! I will update this thread again after I'm finish with the Catacombs.
So stay tuned! ;)

Ps. The first post have been updated too. I am finally able again to show screenshots here!
Epic
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

warrior

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2021, 02:19:10 PM »
@Aeterna Games | Æ so does using checkpoints alters the story/ending? Because from what you revealed so far it looks like using the checkpoints too much can make you more and more prone to become Astaroth's slave in the end. It could be an interesting concept, but in that case, I would recommend to add a non-Astaroth checkpoint at Naberius's lair or whatever is the game's Firelink Shrine.

cbecvil

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2021, 02:58:22 PM »
I know I'm new to this forum, but just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm young. I have lived the history of the video game from its first moment. this game, daemons hearth, to be made in platform builder, looks wonderful,  and the story it tells is the least of it. Too bad they don't put us a little video of the game. cheer up, mate.

cbecvil

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2021, 08:19:30 PM »
I'm sorry, but I can't understand why a person doesn't want to talk about demons, blood💉, exorcisms, etc. in video games. this is the order of the day, and whether we like it or not (I'm a Christian too) it shouldn't affect video game creation. Castlevania is a classic and I don't think anyone complained. in short, each one with his conscience.

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 9: Blurch
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2021, 10:33:05 PM »
@cbecvil
A video and beta from the game will coming soon after enough progress is done.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:56:01 PM by Aeterna Games | Æ »

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2021, 06:10:54 AM »
I'm sorry, but I can't understand why a person doesn't want to talk about demons, blood💉, exorcisms, etc. in video games. this is the order of the day, and whether we like it or not (I'm a Christian too) it shouldn't affect video game creation. Castlevania is a classic and I don't think anyone complained. in short, each one with his conscience.

at least you're understanding and reasonable about it unlike a certain someone