Author Topic: Unable to use custom music in overworld.  (Read 51 times)

Kemuja

Unable to use custom music in overworld.
« on: November 17, 2020, 12:11:41 PM »
Simply put:
Music files are .ogg, each are 44100 Hz and they cannot be used in the overworld. They do work in levels (including Game Screens).

I don't know, is this my problem only or are others experiencing it?
Note: Both version 8.2.2 and the recent beta version seems to share this problem and I have re-installed (uninstalled and installed) the game. Owning Steam's Pro version

Antikore

• YouTuber, Gamer and the developer of Castle Chamber.
  • Level 21: Magmus
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Re: Unable to use custom music in overworld.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 12:18:19 PM »
Simply put:
Music files are .ogg, each are 44100 Hz and they cannot be used in the overworld. They do work in levels (including Game Screens).

I don't know, is this my problem only or are others experiencing it?
Note: Both version 8.2.2 and the recent beta version seems to share this problem and I have re-installed (uninstalled and installed) the game. Owning Steam's Pro version
Hmn... I'm not sure what to say cuz I generally don't use overworlds so I can't say. Anyways, this should be a new issue cuz I've seen overworlds with custom music in the past. Wait a bit until someone with more idea than me responds.
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

warrior

Re: Unable to use custom music in overworld.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 01:10:49 PM »
@Kemuja Im in a place where im unable to use PB right now, but when Ill try this when I get back home. But next time you report a glitch that happens in the beta too, please report it in the beta board,thanks.