Author Topic: Adventure III  (Read 3854 times)

saiwong3268

• Level 6: Milder
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure III
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2021, 06:49:51 PM »
ground edges around lava
Thanks for the comments. In the PB editor the lava displays correctly but when the sandbox is run you see the rendering glitches. I've tried many time with different combinations of tiles but so far not been successful. If you have a way to remove the glitch please let me know.

the green key area, I would put a checkpoint right after the player collects a key. on your first play-through, after you leave the pipe, you might not know what's over there and just grab the save point. if you don't already know this level and save it for later (when you actually own the key), the checkpoint is practically useless.

You have a good point. I will look into this and hope to fix it in a future update

Did you manage to complete the sandbox Gizgord. If so I can mark you down as the first player to do so !

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure III
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 07:21:40 PM »
Thanks for the comments. In the PB editor the lava displays correctly but when the sandbox is run you see the rendering glitches. I've tried many time with different combinations of tiles but so far not been successful. If you have a way to remove the glitch please let me know.
no problem. it's annoying when the editor shows something else than when you actually play it, especially water and lava.
the ground tile was on wrong side (it should be a hard edge from the lava side, not the other way around). that won't work for you because you have only one space for ground. there is no variation of one-wide ground tile without grass.

if you can't really fix it, just leave it. as I said, it was just a nitpick and not a big deal.

Did you manage to complete the sandbox Gizgord. If so I can mark you down as the first player to do so !
yup.  ;)  it took me like 15 minutes, but I was taking my time.