Author Topic: New Website?  (Read 2374 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
New Website?
« on: February 27, 2018, 12:50:49 PM »
Hey everyone! If you go to the members list and find me... If you pay attention you'll notice something new... I have a new website I have been working on This morning at 4:00 in the morning! Called the Official Platform Builder Fansite! I Made it with bravenet free. I have very little on there... But in the future you guys can be a part of it too! I will have news on my games there and news on your games. So go to this site... It might have some text that says things like TITLE Subtitle and info saying how to make my website. In the next few days I will try to work hard on it, but no guarantees. Bye for now! http:// http://platformbuilderfansite.bravesites.com

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: New Website?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 01:56:04 PM »
PS:
Please comment on the new blog that just got put into motion! I would like to interact on the website!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 02:01:15 AM »
My new website needs a few modifications to make it perfect. Do you mind if you use the features I have setup so far? The things like the contact us page. Members still needs to be figured out. Right now I have all the tutorial videos. Please look at the website.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 09:03:13 AM »
I added you as a friend but I have no longer any access to your site in Bravonet nor in Weebly.  :-\  Also did you get my private message? I tried to send one more Private message to you but I am not able to see my own messages.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:03:27 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 12:48:12 PM »
I was researching members yesterday. And It isn't possible using weebly free... But you can communicate on the areas where there are comments, and call yourselves you what you call yourselves on here. I can however create forums it says with the free version. I just have to find out later on.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 04:22:04 PM »
Use this! :)  Wix allows to make most of things for free and it is not too difficult to learn too. The only bad thing for free is that there are Wix mentioned in the address, icon and few adds that cannot be changed without buying but it is not too prominent. I haven't paid even no cent for my website.  ;)

I also noticed that you have contacted me via website. That's the same website what I am talking about. Sorry for no answer but I haven't had any reason to check my website everyday because time is running too fast and I even haven't had any visit in my website before you. I am going to check my website more often now as long I see some activity.  :)

And hey, thank you for your words to my site and for joining although my site is actually just a full alpha yet!  O:-)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 04:35:42 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 05:20:52 PM »
Yes alley... I have heard of wix before, in fact last night I was thinking of switching from weebly to wix! I have already tried bravenet, weebly, and I don't think I want to move again. I might, but right now... Well while I'm writing this, I think I'll think about it. I think I'll do both. I love wix, the only problem that I have with it is that it has a storage space limit even if I paid for the most expensive plan. I had never made a website before the bravenet site ever! So I might use wix only. It's worth a shot... But right now I'll keep the weebly site for awhile and see if I like wix, if I like it better, than weebly I'll switch. And yes I tried several times to contact you via your website, and I joined! I haven't done much yet, but since you'll be on there more I'll get writing! I think I may have forgotten the password, but I'll try to remember.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 08:08:04 PM »
Yeah, I can't argue with that because I haven't uploaded much my own content to Wix. Although uploading to Wix have been fast and comfortable and can allow also direct links and downloads which is very important to me.  ::)
Of course, continue from where you have built your website already because it would be quite a nonsense also to make everything from scratch again when you have done something already. I just thought that you have some problems with sites that you use and so I offered my own way as an alternative.  :)
Alley (T_Alj5)