Author Topic: Command Prompt Website Repaired  (Read 1969 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Command Prompt Website Repaired
« on: June 18, 2018, 05:22:39 PM »
Hi everyone,

You may have seen that the anchors in the command prompt page were not working, making it so that you have to scroll around to find what you are looking for. They are fixed now.

Also, one of our members has been reporting that the managers occasionally don't save everything. If you are also getting this problem, please let me know. (The good news is that your files are not actually missing. They just aren't showing in the manager, making it impossible for you to see them unless it gets fixed.)

Cheers,
TingThing
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:25:27 PM by TingThing »

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Command Prompt Website Repaired
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 08:11:30 PM »
What a relief! I got a few levels that just disappeared! So I've had to rebuild level 1 in Project ASM a few times. I really need to get better at level building. I'm trying to make the levels fun. And make the game unique from most PB games. Most PB games available are pretty much the same. So I could make more levels in world 1 with the recovered areas. I was frustrated that level 8 was gone! I worked hard on that. So I had to re-make it. I should send you my files (not the pbx probably) so that I can recover lost work!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 08:12:54 PM »
I also forgot to mention that I thought that it was a PC glitch with my browser. I'm glad it will work now!

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 01:15:45 AM »
What a relief! I got a few levels that just disappeared! So I've had to rebuild level 1 in Project ASM a few times. I really need to get better at level building. I'm trying to make the levels fun. And make the game unique from most PB games. Most PB games available are pretty much the same. So I could make more levels in world 1 with the recovered areas. I was frustrated that level 8 was gone! I worked hard on that. So I had to re-make it. I should send you my files (not the pbx probably) so that I can recover lost work!

You're getting stuff disappearing from your managers too? How frequent does this problem happen? I can help you recover those files but I want to fix the glitch first. Send me an email so we can talk about this more.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 02:29:21 AM »
Okay!