Author Topic: Welcome to the Platform Builder Forums!  (Read 7236 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Welcome to the Platform Builder Forums!
« on: February 17, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »
Hello everyone, and a warm welcome to you all for being a part of the Platform Builder community!

I have been looking forward to creating this forum website for others to get to know one another, share, and discuss things related to Platform Builder.
We are still so young, so it might take some time before things really get active around here. But I encourage you to be patient and contribute however you can to his forum page.I look forward to hear from you!

Check out this image to see the current ranking system:

Yours,
TingThing
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:55:33 AM by TingThing »

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Re: Welcome to the Platform Builder Forums!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 10:50:05 AM »
I can't post anything on the forums. It's normal?
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 02:20:45 PM »
Welcome!

It's nice to see that one of those members are now active.  O:-)  But why can't you post anything? I think that may-be this is then the reason why noone of them all who join but don't post haven't posted anything because of the same problem what you have. Ting_Thing should watch for it then because all those inactive members who see that they can't post gets tired and move out from here.  :-\

In the same time you could post this one. May-be your account got somehow active/accepted now. Try to post again from now on!  :)
Alley (T_Alj5)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »
Thank you :D

I can reply posts or send PMs but I can't post on forums, it's strange xD
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 09:18:54 PM »
Welcome to the Platform Builder Forums Antikore! Sorry for not introducing myself even after noticing your posts! I'm The Christian Game Maker. I can't wait to play your games! I hope you have fun using PB. It's always happy to see new members join so early in the PB forums! Some don't post so that's disappointing :-[ . I can't wait for the future conversations we will have as a community. And have fun! Also, tell us a little about yourself in the introductions page here. Only (at the time of this writing) Ting Thing and I have posted. So maybe you could write a third introduction. Please do! I do have a suggestion for fixing your problem. Simply delete the account, then recreate it! You can copy the messages you have posted and save them in a note on the computer then when you recreate the account, just repost the messages! Hopefully you don't have to do that. Or try it on another device. If the same problem continues, then there is some glitch with your account.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:05:31 PM by Christian Game Maker »

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 07:43:48 AM »
Thank you :D

I can reply posts or send PMs but I can't post on forums, it's strange xD

Hi Aidanete,

Where are you trying to make posts? Only the admin (me) can start new posts on the announcements page and the "coming soon" page. But you should be able to start new posts anywhere else. Are all of the forum pages not allowing you to make posts?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:44:20 AM by TingThing »

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 02:57:25 PM »
 :-[ Hello Aidanete! Are you able to write messages at all, and when you click post it doesn't work? Or are you not finding the "New Topic" Button?

Um... Ting Thing... I think I have the same problem... It comes and goes where the new topic button disappears! I was writing this post until that block of text up there to post a picture of where to find it. I went to general discussion and didn't find the button!!!

And I don't understand! None of them are working!!! So, there must be  problem with the members. the image above is with the problem. :-\ :( :'( !!!!!!!!!

seggaw

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 04:44:37 PM »
I can't make new topics also... :/

seggaw

Simple Machines shenanigans
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 09:46:08 PM »
I'd love to make a separate topic covering this but I can't... there's something wrong with Simple Machines
We can't make new topics, Alley claims he has problems with private messaging, there used to be a "see all unread posts" button and now it's gone... and what about all those emoticons after an angel? They are just straight text! It's very bizarre and it makes these forums dare I say even unusable :-\
Maybe TingThing should contact them or update something, it seems to get progressively worse.  >:( :'(

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 12:03:12 AM »
Yeah seggaw! I used to have to use BBC code but now it acts like tapatalk! I don't want Ting Thing to switch forum providers! I wanted to make a suggestion to ting but since I can't make a topic I had to send a PM to him. It's going to be fixed, I know it!

seggaw

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 09:41:38 PM »
Hey it's been fixed :D

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 08:37:49 PM »
If viewing Ting_Thing's activity right now then "Unknown activity" tells a lot actually about possible updating forums. And I see I am not wrong because forum changes quite a quickly after loading another page on this forum. ;)

But why Bipi is before Gruppy?  ::) Bipi is however, much more difficult opponent and Bizz also.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:41:34 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)