Author Topic: Platform Builder 5.0 Release Date  (Read 1828 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Platform Builder 5.0 Release Date
« on: April 17, 2018, 02:51:17 AM »
I know you guys have been wondering, so there you go! Platform Builder 5.0 is scheduled for release on May 1st. I'm not finished with it, but I want to commit getting this thing ready for you in time for Summer. Thanks so much for your patience!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:09:19 AM by TingThing »

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Platform Builder 5.0 Release Date
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 02:56:56 AM »
Thanks Ting Thing!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 05:12:31 AM »
I also noticed you have new item and block behaviors and sprites! And it also looks like you took my suggestion after all! Later on maybe you could give enemies behaviors for koopa/turtle shell enemies. You can make stuff like that, except you can't make them bash blocks on impact. This would be cool also. And I've always wondered if you make these sprites or get them from the internet or have a folder containing all sorts of sprites.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 07:25:34 PM »

I know you guys have been wondering, so there you go! Platform Builder 5.0 is scheduled for release on May 1st. I'm not finished with it, but I want to commit getting this thing ready for you in time for Summer. Thanks so much for your patience!

Patience must be.  :)  All one of us should be capable to understand that even the simplest things in the life strives to take more than 2 minutes but working with the programs and coding... I believe that you are anyways super and very talented. You can do complicated thing not in a quite short period of time only but you also can give some estimated predictions about how are you going.
A lot of services that ask for money and that includes a lot of people in team keeps promising and failing for more and more amount of time even with the simplest things... You are working alone with your application which have a lot of possibilies to make a game from a title to an ending screen and have very decent physics also. I only don't understand why aren't you that popular yet.  ???
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:28:29 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 04:04:23 PM »
Hype over thousand million!!!! :D :D :D
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P