Author Topic: About this Forum  (Read 2031 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
About this Forum
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:13:26 AM »
Hello everyone,

As you may know, I am the only developer for Platform Builder. With such a large program and so many possibilities to use it for, glitches and errors are inevitable. Your ability to help me locate any errors and glitches are super appreciated, and I try to get them taken care of as soon as possible. They are first priority when it comes to the development of Platform Builder.

You can post errors and glitches here. I prefer that you use a separate post for each error or glitch that you may find.

If this is a major issue, such as a common operation that is crashing the program, or a problem associated with your save files, please message me personally so that I will notice it ASAP.

If this issue persists after an update with Platform Builder, and I have not attended to it, then feel free to bump the topic back to the top.

Also, I have started archiving some posts which have become resolved or expired.

Cheers,
TingThing
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:26:49 PM by TingThing »

Christian Game Maker (CGM)

• Christian, videogame dev hobbyist. Servant of Jesus Christ.
  • Master Builder
  • The way of the Cross leads home.
    • View Profile
    • The Adventures of Super Mike Website (ASM)
Re: About this Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 06:24:54 AM »
Nice new introduction post! I thought some posts needed to be locked up. Maybe you should create a board just for those kinds of posts. Mario Builder forums has that.

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Re: About this Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 10:27:14 PM »
Note: I updated my original message on this topic some.