Author Topic: Power Plant  (Read 2318 times)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Power Plant
« on: November 03, 2018, 03:50:17 PM »
My the latest level from a cave to a deeper power control is almost ready for an official release... Only a few things are left to do. :)

Here are some pictures about a Power Plant that now have got also a dark and creepy look. This level is not full of technology only but this level becomes to be also a deep nightmare of technology where from a real life you would want to get out as soon as possible. 8)

You start from an abandoned looking cave including some use of a technology.

Go deep inside a water to turn on big faucets up inside the gave for raising a water level and reach up to a door to another area!

If you are able to trigger the bridge from the beginning of the cave to move up you finally can reach deeper to a Power Plant full of a nightmare.

You can find a game page here. O:-)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:00:57 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Power Plant
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 04:15:37 PM »
Great work! But why not post this kind of stuff in your game page?

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 04:23:46 PM »
Am... Good question? I just have thought that my game page is quite an abandoned already and I wanted at least that people don't miss any news... My game still reminds like a collection of several types of levels for now and every level can be considered as a separate topic before my game becomes to look one full complete piece anyway.  In the same time, there is also a chance to read all latest posts so I agree. :) All my next posts related to Invasion: Going Personal goes to a game page and who really cares will find it! :) Thank you for your comment!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:25:57 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »
I understand. The reason why your game page is "abandoned" is because you haven't posted anything new on it. But if you do post, it will bring your topic to the top. Besides, I see guests looking at your game all of the time!

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 03:30:14 PM »
This new look is awesome!
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

Alley

• The Blue Leader
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 10:34:03 PM »
I understand. The reason why your game page is "abandoned" is because you haven't posted anything new on it. But if you do post, it will bring your topic to the top. Besides, I see guests looking at your game all of the time!
Yeah, that's what I know but I just thought that if people first make their posts to another topic then it will move my topic back to below. Anyways, as I said I make all posts related to Invasion: Going Personal to my game page next time. :) I even didn't know that quests are looking at my game that a lot. :D They usually don't when I have viewed a people activity in the forum.

This new look is awesome!
Thank you! :) Soon, I also give you tile and sprite sheet improvements for your site. ;)
Alley (T_Alj5)