Author Topic: The Adventures of Super Mike 1  (Read 37355 times)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
Re: The Adventures of Super Mike 1
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2019, 06:06:22 PM »
Your project is going to get some very nice overdone. :) To be honest, in my opinion, one con in your project has been that your graphics have had always, black lines and simple coloring inside the shapes but this is what has been changed now a lot.
It seems you also add a lot of new things that you previously didn't and your project is looking even better.

In one moment, just take a breath and complete finishing any unfinished levels, scene cuts and systems and you are for sure ready for a very nice demo. 8)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2019, 05:13:22 PM »
Alley, I've been wanting to give you a closed beta test for ASM. If you played it, you'd understand better what I've been trying to tell people. Mechasaur has even given it 4 stars. Warrior555 loves it. Gizgord loved it as well. It's gotten lots of praise for the good graphics, nice gameplay, and other things. Also, it's not as easy as you think to just finish up levels, do plot stuff, then release a demo. There is much more than that. People will download games, then either delete them shortly after getting them, or just leave them there and not think of them for months. I want ASM to be more than a quick run-through 10 levels demo. I have many ideas for how to make ASM a bit bigger than merely playing levels. Levels are nice, but there are ways to increase replay-value gameplay experience, etc. I want ASM to be one of those games you just can't put down. Like Mario kart Tour, Nintendo had to put it off for over a year to improve the game. And now it's proved to be quite a good mario kart game. If you'll wait, you'll see that ASM is much more than what the trailer shows. It is truly, a giant of a game.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2019, 07:51:54 PM »
ASM TEASER!!!

Okay, I've said it IDK how many times before, and I'll say it IDK how many times again, but ASM JUST GOT BIGGER!Anyway, ASM has gotten bigger. The way you accomplish levels has taken a twist! No longer is this going to be a 10 level demo. It's just gotten a whopping 22 BVC missions! I won't yet reveal how this all works till later. But it's going to be HUGE!!!HINT: Unscrable these words! There are 2 words.
UBHRDLSWOIf you can unscramble these words, you'll get a BETA TEST edition of ASM! EARLY!NOTE: If you already are a beta tester, please don't give the answer away.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:12:48 PM by Christian Game Maker »

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2019, 09:29:54 PM »
Sneak Peek:

All set for 7.0!

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:37 AM »
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2019, 03:55:35 PM »
Wow. Memes do speak.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2019, 05:57:46 PM »
ASM UPDATE:
I know you'd expect to see my cool update banner here. But, I'm not putting it up today.

Q: What's going on with ASM?
A: A lot. Then again, not a lot. I'm a PB beta tester. And I reset ASM due to a glitch. I had backed up ASM a day prior. I had only lost a couple hours of work. Since that has happened, I've dedicated my time to sprite work, and ideas to put into ASM. I've got ASM up-n-running again in PB, but, I have a problem.  (It's a very long story of which I won't get into any detail here.) Anyway, I can say that ASM is on it's way to out-doing many mario titles. Though I have a long ways to go, I can confirm the world number. 13 worlds. I plan to have at least 100 enemies. (I currently have over 40. With more on the way.) I've taken detail to the extreme as well. Also, my trailer I released a few weeks ago, is out-of-date. New stuff is being included, sprites have gotten re-mastered again, with a host of brand new sprites. In fact, the background for the forest has been re-mastered again as well. Say goodbye to copied and pasted trees along with enlarged, pixelated trees. I now have HD style looking trees that aren't pixelated. On top of that, I didn't overuse the copy and past thing. I have a lot of trees. Such as pine, (unnamed trees I invented) apple trees, (apples will be a collectable. I have some ideas for how they will be used as well.) dead trees, and another tree. All in all, I have about 5 or 6 trees. 4 or 5 bushes, re-done sprites, tons of new mechanics, etc. Plus, ambient creatures such as birds, frogs, butterflies, and insects that are just there to bring areas to life are also on the way. Also, I will now reveal 2 of the worlds names I have planned.
Arty Crafty LandElectro Land
Also, ASM is no longer a 120 level-n-done deal. It's now a 286 stage deal. On top of that, minigames. So, ASM has just gotten bigger. I keep saying that, and I'll continue to say that.

Arty Crafty Land will be much like yoshis crafted world. In the sense of artwork. So, that should give you an idea of how it'll look.

Electro Land will be very interesting. It'll be a world that will remind you of games like, Geometry Dash. Stuff like that. The world will have a neon-colors look. It'll be mostly black. It'll be very interesting when doing the art for this world. As time goes by, I will reveal new world names, and features. ASM is going to be big. And the most ambitious PB game in all of PB history.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2019, 07:50:02 AM »
I cant wait for it :))
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2019, 04:02:31 PM »
Taking a break!
I've been working on ASM non-stop, every day for the past few weeks. I think a break is needed. I've lost my inspiration. No, ASM is not dead. I'm taking up another more personal project now that I'll be spending time on. I should get back to ASM in just a few weeks, a few days, who knows! At any given time, I can get back to ASM. So, until then, I'll still be here on the forums, but I just won't be using PB.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2019, 04:25:17 PM »
Take as much time as you need, you really deserved a break

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2019, 08:38:58 AM »
what warrior said

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2019, 08:53:14 AM »

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2019, 02:51:40 PM »
Sneak Peek:

Wow! This HP-Bar looks interesting. Want to change it too, but I have no idea how!? ^^
My Projects:

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2019, 04:14:25 PM »
I made this for 7.0. We'll be able to change it somehow. I can't say how right now.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2019, 10:16:03 AM »
I made this for 7.0. We'll be able to change it somehow. I can't say how right now.
For Matt Adventure I think ill use the UPE