Author Topic: Want a PB template?  (Read 2614 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Want a PB template?
« on: May 15, 2018, 12:05:39 AM »
At the time of this writing, PB 5.1 was just released. In this version you can now share your projects with anyone without the need to worry about the file tampering message appearing. I would like to share a project that I started, but probably won't finish for awhile. You can publish it on the explore section. In fact I would like that very much. Here's the file for download! It will probably only work on pro for full editing.

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Re: Want a PB template?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:01:08 AM »
It will be cool if you post the info of the game, what type of game is or anything else ;)
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 04:01:47 PM »
It really doesn't have a story for it. I will say that many of the character related sprites are of my own creation. There is a boomerang. And guess what, those character sprites and boomerang sprites are both going to be inside "The Adventures Of Super Mike" Game. I'm not good with PC graphics or any kind of drawing, but they are pretty good. The character has custom physics and the game only has a bunch of incomplete levels. I hope I see this game on the explore section. The gameplay is quite similar to other games with a few things to make the gameplay interesting. Not all of the sprites are fixed to have a blue shirted character.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 08:54:06 PM »
Now it also shouldn't be that difficult to share my updates anymore if you wish continue making my project simpler.  ::)
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 10:03:19 PM »
Now it also shouldn't be that difficult to share my updates anymore if you wish continue making my project simpler.  ::)
I think I'll wait till your game is done before I try to edit it. That's why I pulled it from the explore section.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »
Wow. We are at 6.4 now. And now I feel silly... I should have posted info on this PBX. There just wasn't much...