Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 2430 times)

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
I'm back.
« on: June 15, 2019, 03:11:24 PM »
Exactly what it says on the title. I'm back and working on things, though I won't be revealing anything until I'm happy with the results.
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 04:01:15 PM »
Yay!

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 07:19:09 AM »
Oh yes !
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 04:52:58 PM »
That was June. Now it's July. You only made a few little posts. And only for a few days.

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 4: Sparr
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 08:07:41 AM »
I don't plan on getting active in the forums until I've got something concrete to show. Perhaps I'll start commenting here and there for now but you know I'm working on something at the moment.
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 04:14:28 PM »
Ah.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 06:27:31 PM »
Welcome back, McPotato! :) I am happy to see you again. To be honest, I thought we lost you already that quickly but now when you are back then I can say...
One your game at Explore is very decent and its final boss is just awesome, actually, the only boss from PB community so far that have so interesting and different states that fits all into one like from SMBX. 8) I hope you will continue with this project very soon.
Alley (T_Alj5)

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 07:50:00 PM »
One your game at Explore is very decent and its final boss is just awesome, actually, the only boss from PB community so far that have so interesting and different states that fits all into one like from SMBX.
Feels interesting ! What is the name of dis project ?
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 08:34:14 PM »
The name is "The Simple Quest" although it is not that simple. :) I would suggest you play it from the beginning to the end. It is not done and having only 1 world it is not a very big game now. It has some mentionable cons like custom enemies using faster and lazier methods to give a new look rather than having their own custom drawing but the game has some really advanced mechanics and interesting and decent storyline which ends with the best thing ever, a boss.  O:-)
Alley (T_Alj5)

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 07:03:54 AM »
Its a good boss. But personnaly I would... nah screw dat, congrats for the multiples states, McPotato, it's not so easy to make multiples states on a boss in PB, TingThing better add an option to make this easly. Normally, this is a basic thing in bosses fights to have multiples states.

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 10:44:25 AM »
Welcome again, McPotato. Good to see you here again :)
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P