Author Topic: Customize interface  (Read 1394 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Customize interface
« on: July 14, 2019, 04:09:49 AM »
The PB theme has just gotten plain boring. It's actually pretty much always been boring. I want to be able to customize the theme. And upload new sprites for almost everything. Buttons, backgrounds, etc.

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
Re: Customize interface
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:35:25 AM »
I like the simple looks, it makes it easy to read. there are more important things to implement than a customizable interface.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:54:56 AM »
The PB theme has just gotten plain boring. It's actually pretty much always been boring. I want to be able to customize the theme. And upload new sprites for almost everything. Buttons, backgrounds, etc.
NEED IT
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 05:02:10 PM »
@Warrior555
There is a difference between a need, and a want. A need is where its necessary. A want, is something of which is not needed, but you would still like to have. IDK if it would be a need anyone. Just more of a preference, or a want.

@Gizgord
I liked it when we had animated buttons, and everything was more colorful. Although it didn't look all that great. Due to it being super pixelated. But I would like to be able to customize things. I prefer stuff more colorful, instead of more simple. It's taken me years to finally get used to modernized looks of things. Such as stores, websites, general things. But though I've gotten used to it, I still prefer the way things were done in the good ole days.
EDIT:And yes, I agree. There are more important things. Maybe someday though...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 05:03:10 PM by Christian Game Maker »

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 02:29:18 PM »
custom HUD's are being added. I guess everything goes now

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile