Author Topic: My alternative project...  (Read 3462 times)

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
Re: My alternative project...
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2019, 04:08:21 AM »
no music?

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2019, 06:46:28 PM »
Every of my level plays music actually in case of certain settings but for my alpha videos for this project, I have muted this from the settings. ::) You can play my game with Doom2 music currently by default but I plan to change this so I consider that my game has no music chosen yet.

In this video, you can listen a lot of music that fits with my game and from where I also plan to pick some but in case I decide to make files no very big I may choose completely different music. Although, I still will plan something intensive and such especially when meeting a boss. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 06:47:42 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2019, 07:26:39 PM »
Every of my level plays music actually in case of certain settings but for my alpha videos for this project, I have muted this from the settings. ::) You can play my game with Doom2 music currently by default but I plan to change this so I consider that my game has no music chosen yet.

In this video, you can listen a lot of music that fits with my game and from where I also plan to pick some but in case I decide to make files no very big I may choose completely different music. Although, I still will plan something intensive and such especially when meeting a boss. :)

good taste in music

I am also a fan of alexander brandon (siren) as well as other tracker / demoscene artists like necros, basehead, etc.