Author Topic: Matthew Tingblad on YouTube  (Read 3178 times)

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Level 20: Nobom
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
Matthew Tingblad on YouTube
« on: November 03, 2019, 05:20:43 AM »
Hi everyone,

Thought I would give a shameless plug to a new YouTube channel I have been working on.

This is a personal channel, unrelated to Platform Builder. If you didn't already know, I am a Christian. It's honestly a really big part of my life. I feel like there is a lot of misinformation about how Christians and Christianity are understood, so I'm using this channel to put out a new video every month related to a pressing question that people often have about us, our practices, and our beliefs. I try my best to do it in a fun, engaging, and creative way.

Cheers,
Matthew (TingThing) Tingblad.

War

• "The top player is here!"
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Matthew Tingblad on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 11:54:11 AM »
So ya new channel is like Trash ?
In France it is a channel that speaks of general culture (psychology, society, cinema, animes, history, sciences and video games)
Altought it is pure geeks, always used chibis in their videos, and it is not a single person, but an entire team:

If ya want to check, many videos have english subtitles, here's for example "6 TERRIFYING MYSTERIES OF THE HUMAN BODY"
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

TingThing

• Admin and Developer
  • Creator and Developer of Platform Builder
    • View Profile
    • Platform Builder Home
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 09:22:57 PM »

Yeah, well, there's definitely a lot of trashy "Christian" content out there. So I can't argue with you on that! You are free to watch it if you want, but that's up to you. I have gotten quite a lot of positive feedback from it though.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 09:56:49 PM »
So ya new channel is like Trash ?
In France it is a channel that speaks of general culture (psychology, society, cinema, animes, history, sciences and video games)
Altought it is pure geeks, always used chibis in their videos, and it is not a single person, but an entire team:

If ya want to check, many videos have english subtitles, here's for example "6 TERRIFYING MYSTERIES OF THE HUMAN BODY"
I feel weird with your images this time. ??? One of the characters on the image reminds me of one from the Digimon series. :D And the last character reminds me one of the latest creations from Realm667 where your hand has been infected with some type of red slime that can be used usefully or also badly for yourself.

I also can read out some Pokemon from your image. ???
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 10:03:44 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 09:04:11 PM »
My first ACTUAL meme:

TingThing, I just saw your channel introduction video. THAT WAS PROFESSIONAL WORK! Did you do all of that? Where did you get the stock footage? I will be looking forward to each video each month. This is just as exciting to me as a coming soon post. I'm not kidding. This is probably one of the greatest things this forum has ever received.

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 09:54:10 PM »
I really liked this introduction as well.
I have yet to watch other videos on this channel, but it looks promising. :)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 10:06:31 PM »
UPDATE:

I've seen all videos. Trust me, they are worth watching. If you have questions about God, the Bible, if life matters, I guarantee you'll walk away from each video with some food for thought. I heavily endorse this youtube channel.

God Bless you Matthew!

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 02:32:43 PM »
My first ACTUAL meme:

TingThing, I just saw your channel introduction video. THAT WAS PROFESSIONAL WORK! Did you do all of that? Where did you get the stock footage? I will be looking forward to each video each month. This is just as exciting to me as a coming soon post. I'm not kidding. This is probably one of the greatest things this forum has ever received.
Congratulations! I was sure you were able! :D :D :D
And yeah, TingThing videos are professional quality, and it is strange to see this genre of channel with only 43 subs.
I feel weird with your images this time. ??? One of the characters on the image reminds me of one from the Digimon series. :D And the last character reminds me one of the latest creations from Realm667 where your hand has been infected with some type of red slime that can be used usefully or also badly for yourself.

I also can read out some Pokemon from your image. ???
They're all fan of Pokemon, and for info, Fildrong(6) do not have slime on his hand, it is a flame coming out of its mouth to accentuate his fury.
And if you think your Digimon character is Quantum (5) it's because his speciality is Sciences.
SPECIALITIES:
1:Neoxys=General culture(formerly Pokemon)
2:Bronol=Esport(Mostly Smash Bros)
3:Ico=Video Games
4:LéoTechMaker=Technology
5:Quantum=Sciences
6:Fildrong=Pokemon
And I forgot Ascuns
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »
Warrior555, why do you think it's strange for him to only have 43 subscribers? It's a brand new channel. I'd expect it to be small. I'm sure that as time goes on, it'll become more and more popular.

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 10:48:21 PM »
My first ACTUAL meme:

this is what a normie tier meme looks like

although I feel like tingthing's face on that image could be a meme by itself

War

• View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 12:30:43 PM »
although I feel like tingthing's face on that image could be a meme by itself
Me coming to see Mechasaur after I see him insulting TingThing

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 06:16:52 AM »
Me coming to see Mechasaur after I see him insulting TingThing

I've been looking for that vid for some time now, thanks  :D