Author Topic: What do you think would happen... (CGM's Top Secret Project Discussion!)  (Read 1077 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
What do you think would happen if you had a "smart" car that got a speed glitch? It could be bad, but could be good at the same time. Then again you could just get in a wreck, and end up in the hospital. Well, in the world of 3D animation, you can do cartoony slapstick humor.

I hope to release Scene #1 in a few days if I can. The animation is great, the graphics are nice, and the scene is fairly short. Shorter than I wanted. But it should still be great.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: What do you think would happen... (CGM's Top Secret Project Discussion!)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 08:54:24 PM »
What do you think would happen if you had a "smart" car that got a speed glitch? It could be bad, but could be good at the same time. Then again you could just get in a wreck, and end up in the hospital. Well, in the world of 3D animation, you can do cartoony slapstick humor.

I hope to release Scene #1 in a few days if I can. The animation is great, the graphics are nice, and the scene is fairly short. Shorter than I wanted. But it should still be great.
Yeah, should be good
And if you want help for rendering, use my pc.
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:57:39 PM »
I found a rendering farm. And I want you to help. We can talk about it on Steam Chat Warrior.

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 06:17:27 AM »
I found a rendering farm. And I want you to help. We can talk about it on Steam Chat Warrior.
Okie Dokie!
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!