Author Topic: Land of dreams  (Read 8075 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Land of dreams
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2018, 11:09:30 PM »
Hmm... (I've been saying that a lot lately,) are you available to talk in my steam group chat again?

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2018, 01:14:46 AM »
You have been saying what a lot lately? :P I am quite a passive in the forums and I decided to answer some unanswered posts again. I also guessed that you may have chatted a lot already in your group but you have written some posts to the forums and private messages when I even wasn't in, chatted in your group when I still was on this topic and chatted a lot already when I was checking for private messages. My spelling is not that good as well, so I can't be so quick...

Chatting in your group can take some remarkable hours, however, and I don't enjoy it very much if streaming is laggy and you can go away every time when something in our talk or game is far from being complete. This kind of thing is a dedication with broken experience that may cause some serious disappointment. So I don't know what is happening in real and I may be a bit too excited about sharing my content so it may annoy you somehow but you must let me know about it very clearly then! Or if it is not the case then you should call me in a group when you have some time for a stable speak. This is my first time when I really have some time and I feel that I have wasted some very important time several times already. ::)
Alley (T_Alj5)

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2018, 09:00:38 PM »
This is a race type that I am planning next. Probably not that complicated to make but would be sure another kind of challenge again. :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:03:18 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)