Author Topic: r/platformbuilder has been created  (Read 1923 times)

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
r/platformbuilder has been created
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:31:19 PM »
I was bored so I made a subreddit for PB since nobody made one
https://www.reddit.com/r/platformbuilder/
This is mostly for users that are too sick to register for a forum account but that have a reddit account
Everyone has a reddit account
(Btw TingThing should pin one of the Discord servers to the game steam page, as well as this reddit)
This is like the forum except that you don't have to register for an account (TingThing can also make announcements and updates there)
Rules:
1-No off-topic
Only stuff about PB (that applies also to memes)
2-No NSFW
That should be obvious
3-No transphobia, homophobia, sexism, or racism
Having the n-word pass will not save you here idiot
4-No doxxing/personal informations in posts
Reddit is not a platform for bullying kids (yes)
5-No politics
plz
6-No religion
Religion always starts toxic discussions and should be banned from every forum of every video game (Btw this does not applies to TingThing, not bc he's Jesus but bc he created Platform Builder which gives him extra rights)
7-ALL POSTS MUST BE FLAIRED

Don't forget to read reddit TOS at https://www.redditinc.com/policies/content-policy thats important
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
Re: r/platformbuilder has been created
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 04:34:00 PM »
xD
I don't have reddit account, or maybe yes but used it once.

Also, the rules are very fun because they are sooooo of common sense that would be strange it we were not talking about reddit xD
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 04:40:08 PM »
I'd rather have a reddit that TingThing himself created.

Setap

• The Conservative Romanian Republic of Setap
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Developer of the Super Adventure series
    • View Profile
    • Setap's Website
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 04:52:44 PM »

yes
setapdede Productions 2016-2022

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 03:04:59 PM »

I was bored so I made a subreddit for PB since nobody made one
https://www.reddit.com/r/platformbuilder/
This is mostly for users that are too sick to register for a forum account but that have a reddit account
(Btw TingThing should pin one of the Discord servers to the game steam page, as well as this reddit)
This is like the forum except that you don't have to register for an account (TingThing can also make announcements and updates there)
Rules:
1-No off-topic
2-No NSFW
That should be obvious
5-No politics
plz
6-No religion
Religion always starts toxic discussions and should be banned from every forum of every video game (Btw this does not applies to TingThing, not bc he's Jesus but bc he created Platform Builder which gives him extra rights)

Don't forget to read reddit TOS at https://www.redditinc.com/policies/content-policy thats important

Just wanted to say... Very businesslike rules: No transphobia, homophobia, sexism, or racism, no politics, no religion - are everything that makes the community the way so every type of person would actually dare to join and post with no worry. :) No swearing and another type of censoring very extreme way is not always something that makes community child friendly when no one actually doesn't make any problem from excessive humiliation nor religion that may be different from other viewpoints taught by parents and so can be quite harmful to some people.
If I would have to choose if this forum or yours I would choose this forum because it is directly related to the creator and collects more permanent public but you point out some very important things which make a community equally suitable to everyone. :) I only don't agree with a sentence where it should not apply to Ting_Thing. I never have seen him making his other personal interests visible in this forum too much.  O:-)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:10:21 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 03:12:21 PM »
@Alley

I heard that Warrior555 is removing the "no religion" rule. Which I've wanted to tell him this, but I actually agree with this rule mostly. When I share my faith, I'm not sharing my "religion," I'm sharing a warning, and good news. Christianity is actually relationship, not religion. It's about relationship restored with our Creator, God. Does this make sense?

I agree with the rules, but I still don't know if I will join, just because this feels like home base, and going someplace that is unofficial, it just seems...IDK. I'm very sentimental about things, including this.

Alley

• The Blue Leader
  • Level 17: Clanker
  • Deals with art in PC and acting and drawing
    • View Profile
    • Team Alju5
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2020, 03:19:37 PM »
Sharing your faith or warning and religion or relationships are only the ways to describe things with the same purpose mostly. It is used everywhere in the world, for example in the politics, in the jobs to fire workers without any bad tags to themselves, in the laws to make things by not officially breaking rules and even in the other religions. :) Trust me, I know those things! ;)
But I am somehow happy that you don't take this too personally that the religion was mentioned. Those things just make everything objective and calm, preventing unreasonable wars, etc. I actually appreciate people who have something to live for, even if it is faith/religion - before pushing viewpoints to the others.

Rules:
1-No off-topic
2-No NSFW
That should be obvious
5-No politics
plz
6-No religion

NSFW should be explained. :) Not everyone does not understand the word for short and can't be blamed when a rule has been violated.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:54:40 PM by Alley »
Alley (T_Alj5)

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2020, 04:22:46 PM »
I agree with you, Alley!

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »
Sharing your faith or warning and religion or relationships are only the ways to describe things with the same purpose mostly. It is used everywhere in the world, for example in the politics, in the jobs to fire workers without any bad tags to themselves, in the laws to make things by not officially breaking rules and even in the other religions. :) Trust me, I know those things! ;)
But I am somehow happy that you don't take this too personally that the religion was mentioned. Those things just make everything objective and calm, preventing unreasonable wars, etc. I actually appreciate people who have something to live for, even if it is faith/religion - before pushing viewpoints to the others.
NSFW should be explained. :) Not everyone does not understand the word for short and can't be blamed when a rule has been violated.
Huh, that's copyright ma boi from my PB discord server xDDD

Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

Gizgord

• average
  • Level 18: Statix
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 12:40:10 PM »

I don't have reddit, and I don't know if I wanna bother. sorry  >:D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:40:21 PM by Gizgord »

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 05:16:46 PM »
I would just rather stay here.