Author Topic: Let's make this the most liked post on the forums or has i like to call it now:  (Read 6558 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
I tend to use it too much...So, should I try the "other languages" channel on Plugger's Zone?

War

• "The top player is here!"
  • Level 20: Nobom
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Let's make this the most liked post on the forums
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 07:41:55 PM »
And why not? XD (I way overuse XD)
Nothing compared to ur overuse of casual normie arguments
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Antikore

• Developing Mortal Theater at day, developing depression at night.
  • Level 22: Trex
  • Enjoying Platform Builder from the very start
    • View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
I tend to use it too much...So, should I try the "other languages" channel on Plugger's Zone?
Not necessary imo. Other languages is made for talking in other languages as title says.
Sorry because my English is not very good because I'm Spanish ;) :P

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
Nothing compared to ur overuse of casual normie arguments

@warrior Casual normie arguments for what?
@Antikore I didn't mean myself speaking in a forign language (since I can't) but rather just checking that for "XD's."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 04:32:44 PM by Christian Game Maker »

War

• View Profile
    • My website
@warrior Casual normie arguments for what?
If you don't remember, you said that you are a casual, and refuse to play a game because religion. Like cmon its just a game, youre not blaspheming or anything like that by playing a game.
Hey, wassup wassup? My name is Warrior555MainsGanon (but just call me War) and I'm the main guy behind Megaman Zero Online and the upcoming Matt's Adventure! I don't speak often here but I'm a very friendly lad so if you wanna talk, don't hesitate!

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
If you don't remember, you said that you are a casual, and refuse to play a game because religion. Like cmon its just a game, youre not blaspheming or anything like that by playing a game.
@warrior
He only believe what the Bible says. Maybe you need to change the Bible for yourself or make your own one. XDDDD
My Projects:

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
In Revelation, God warns against editing the Bible. To change that would be a horrible thing. Sadly, it's been done so many times. You guys don't seem to understand that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If you know somebody, you know them. If you love someone, you'll want to please them, and you'll want to know what the like, and don't like. You'll know what they are like. I don't want to do something which would displease my creator. The Bible is God's Word. It's a "love letter" of sorts so that we could know God and know His ways, and find His rescue plan. If only you guys would give it the time of day, you'd see things the way I see things.

I know this is off topic, but really, what is this topic really about other than talking about making the initial post the most liked post on the forum? (Really, I'm just responding to what you guys brought up.)

Oh, one more thing Warrior. If I didn't already make this clear, I'm not a religious person. Religion to me is not a good thing. Christianity is often categorized as a religion. While it can be considerd that, I do not think it is categorized properly. It is a relationship. There's a big difference. Religion is about doing something to get to Heaven, but Christianity is about what was already done for us so that we could go to Heaven.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
In Revelation, God warns against editing the Bible. To change that would be a horrible thing. Sadly, it's been done so many times. You guys don't seem to understand that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If you know somebody, you know them. If you love someone, you'll want to please them, and you'll want to know what the like, and don't like. You'll know what they are like. I don't want to do something which would displease my creator. The Bible is God's Word. It's a "love letter" of sorts so that we could know God and know His ways, and find His rescue plan. If only you guys would give it the time of day, you'd see things the way I see things.

I know this is off topic, but really, what is this topic really about other than talking about making the initial post the most liked post on the forum? (Really, I'm just responding to what you guys brought up.)

Oh, one more thing Warrior. If I didn't already make this clear, I'm not a religious person. Religion to me is not a good thing. Christianity is often categorized as a religion. While it can be considerd that, I do not think it is categorized properly. It is a relationship. There's a big difference. Religion is about doing something to get to Heaven, but Christianity is about what was already done for us so that we could go to Heaven.
>Says he has personal relations with Jesus
>Says he want to do anything to please God
>Talks about God "ways" and "rescue plan"
>Says bible is a love letter
>Talks of god as "my creator"
>Says Christianism is a relationship
>Then says he's not a religious and that he thinks religion is bad
Also I never said anything about editing the bible, I was saying that plaaying a game that is "not accurate to bible" is nothing blasphemous. But you seem to have the mentality of a medieval pope, and I can't really fix this.

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
@warrior You've never really given me a chance to explain myself. Even though I've wanted to explain myself many times, you've shut down the opportunity to do that. I recall that your PB discord, "PB Eternity" used to say in the rules, "TINGTHING IS OUR ULTIMATE GOD..." I remember contacting you about this and what TingThing would think of that rule. Well, I'll have you know that TingThing and myself share the same views. Everything you've just said in your post coming from what I've said is pretty much what all genuine Christians believe. What evidence do you have to oppose these things?

I do have a personal relationship with Jesus. He created you, and he created me. He created everything. Literally everything.

It is 100% true that I want to please God (Jesus; Jesus is God. The "God Man" or "Son of God.")

God does have a rescue plan. He can save us from Hell, and the law of Sin and death. What do you have to look forward to after you die? If you were open to talking with me about these things, I'd be interested to know what converted you to "atheism." There is no such thing as a genuine atheist.

The Bible is indeed a love letter. God, sent us a letter, the Bible, in love. The Bible says in John 3:16,

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

The Bible reveals God's rescue plan, His ways, and his plan. The Bible is a history book, a science book, a medical book, a life-tips book, and so many other things. If God didn't love us, He would have probably destroyed this Earth, never sent Jesus, or given us the Bible.

As I afore mentioned, God is the creator of everything.

To be clear, I don't believe "Christianism" is even a word. It's Christianity. And it indeed is a relationship. One way you can easily spot a fake Christian is if they are "religious."

The Bible says, "James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

This is "pure religion." A religious person is quite different from this. You can be religious, and not a Christian. Catholicism is a fake version of Christianity. That is a religious system. They can do everything James 1:27 says, and still not be Christians. We as Christians should do those things, but those things do not make us Christains. Does this make sense? To be a Christian is to be a follower of Jesus Christ. To know Him, and to do what He says.

I did say that religion is a "bad thing," but what I should have said is this, "I think that calling Christanity a religion is bad." That would have been better.

When I said editing the Bible, I was responding to Aeterna Games. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

To have the mentality of a "Midevil Pope" would be, well, lets just say those guys were whacked beyond...I think you get the point. Popes are supposedly men "speaking for God." Well, quite frankely, they're not speaking for God. They are just men. The Bible doesn't say anything about popes, nor does it establish them. They are part of Catholicism which is a messed up, screwed verison of Christanity which really at its core isn't Christanity at all.

While I may sound as though I have that mentality, those guys were pretending to be "Holy Men." They weren't. They were corrupt to the core. They did not have a realtionship with Christ. They were like what Jesus said of the Pharisees and Sadusees ("Holy Men" who were Jewish Leaders during the time Christ was on Earth.)

Matthew 23:27
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."

In other words, these guys were putting on a show looking holy. All of Matthew 23 is Jesus condemning them. Calling them hypocrites, corrupt, and calling them out on all these evil wicked things they did. I guess they could be considered, "The midevil Popes of their day."

These Popes could have cared less about pleasing God. They only wanted to expand their empire. Their agenda.

Oh sure, they talked about "God's Ways," and "God's plan." But not GOD'S plan. It was THEIR plan.

They wouldn't let their own people they were essentially "ruling" read the Bible. They misconstruded it to make it sound like what THEY wanted it to sound like.

They considered Christanity to be a means of gaining power. Not a relationship.

They were very religious.

Now if you've read this far, you deserve an award of some kind, I guess. Do you still think I have that mindset? I hope you have a clearer understanding now. ;)

Antikore

• View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources

I prefer Pastapharism xDD

CGM

• Master Builder
    • View Profile
This has nothing to do with the flying spaghetti monster. It has to do with reality.

War

• View Profile
    • My website
@Christian Game Maker
@warriorI recall that your PB discord, "PB Eternity" used to say in the rules, "TINGTHING IS OUR ULTIMATE GOD..."
Of course this is ironic, can't we make a joke? Also TingThing actually created PB if you didn't know.
TingThing and myself share the same views
Except that TingThing never brings up religion in gaming business, unlike you who brings up your religion everywhere at such an annoying extent that if you had lots of relations, you would be the major reason why people hates Christianism.
What evidence do you have to oppose these things?
Im atheist. You can think whatever you want, but you can't make me think what I don't want.
I do have a personal relationship with Jesus. He created you, and he created me. He created everything. Literally everything.
Yes, he created the universe, but how tf do you consider that a "personal relationship"
It is 100% true that I want to please God (Jesus; Jesus is God. The "God Man" or "Son of God.")
If you want to please god don't call for blasphemous on games that says things that are not like the bible (like I would understand for satanic games but Dark Souls? It's a fiction not reality). Plus you don't only want to please god, you're his slave.
God does have a rescue plan. He can save us from Hell, and the law of Sin and death. What do you have to look forward to after you die?
"What do you have to look forward to after you die?" Nothing. There's no heaven, no hell, or anything like that. Only dark void.
If you were open to talking with me about these things, I'd be interested to know what converted you to "atheism." There is no such thing as a genuine atheist.
Nothing converted me to atheism. I grew up as atheism because I always was rational. Also of course there's no true atheist since being atheist is not believing in something and theism is not limited to believing in god, but to believe. So I don't believe in religion, but I do believe in other things.
The Bible is indeed a love letter. God, sent us a letter, the Bible, in love.
The bible is a book that retraces the history as the Christians believe it to be.
If God didn't love us, He would have probably destroyed this Earth, never sent Jesus, or given us the Bible.
Or maybe god just don't care about us. He have other "sons" and there's no reason why he should care about us more than anyone.
I did say that religion is a "bad thing," but what I should have said is this, "I think that calling Christanity a religion is bad." That would have been better.
Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Its adherents, known as Christians, believe that Jesus is the Christ, whose coming as the Messiah was prophesied in the Hebrew Bible, called the Old Testament in Christianity, and chronicled in the New Testament.
While I may sound as though I have that mentality, those guys were pretending to be "Holy Men." They weren't. They were corrupt to the core. They did not have a realtionship with Christ. They were like what Jesus said of the Pharisees and Sadusees ("Holy Men" who were Jewish Leaders during the time Christ was on Earth.)
Matthew 23:27
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."
In other words, these guys were putting on a show looking holy. All of Matthew 23 is Jesus condemning them. Calling them hypocrites, corrupt, and calling them out on all these evil wicked things they did. I guess they could be considered, "The midevil Popes of their day."
These Popes could have cared less about pleasing God. They only wanted to expand their empire. Their agenda.
Oh sure, they talked about "God's Ways," and "God's plan." But not GOD'S plan. It was THEIR plan.
They wouldn't let their own people they were essentially "ruling" read the Bible. They misconstruded it to make it sound like what THEY wanted it to sound like.
They considered Christanity to be a means of gaining power. Not a relationship.
They were very religious.
They are not religious, it's a bunch of megalo republifags and corrupted monarchists that don't believe in the religion. Plus catholicism had nothing to do in the beginning, so you're essentially trying to hijack the conversation.
Now if you've read this far, you deserve an award of some kind, I guess.
Yes because I would be doing more constructive stuff instead of replying to this, but that's not like I would actually get one.
Do you still think I have that mindset?
Yes.
I prefer Pastapharism xDD
#mario #smg4 #paisano #hobobros #spaghetti #pasta #spaghetticreature #screamingtoad #ouiji #oldmanpokemon

Antikore

• View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
When this topic has been transformed into the new argument tv program?

EDIT: Thanks brain, for adding this rule to my server so these things wouldn't happen

Against what people could think, this rule wasn't added by casuality or just by copying it from another server. I expected this could happen some day.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 07:08:07 PM by Antikore »

Mechasaur

• No Normies Allowed
  • Level 13: Porcuprick
  • Proud Admin of Plugger's Zone
    • View Profile
When this topic has been transformed into the new argument tv program?

EDIT: Thanks brain, for adding this rule to my server so these things wouldn't happen

Against what people could think, this rule wasn't added by casualty or just by copying it from another server. I expected this could happen some day.

make it a forum rule just so CGM and Warrior stop fighting

Antikore

• View Profile
    • PBuilder Resources
make it a forum rule just so CGM and Warrior stop fighting
I'm not @TingThing
That is 'he deal'