Author Topic: Update on personal works.  (Read 38 times)

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 3: Plugger
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
Update on personal works.
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:40:51 PM »
My old PC got kind of bricked, so I've lost progress on things that I had been working on. It's kind of annoying, but it's mostly just testing things since I've been somewhat keen on procrastinating. Nothing's canceled, just that I have to start from scratch (yay)
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.

warrior

Re: Update on personal works.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:45:10 PM »
My old PC got kind of bricked, so I've lost progress on things that I had been working on. It's kind of annoying, but it's mostly just testing things since I've been somewhat keen on procrastinating. Nothing's canceled, just that I have to start from scratch (yay)
Man that sucks, sorry for you. Hope we'll hear again about the knight game soon.

McPopato

• A very inconsistent user.
  • Level 3: Plugger
  • Hello. I do projects sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Update on personal works.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 03:57:30 PM »
Frankly, I won't revisit it until I've acquired some proper music and graphical assets to go along with the game. I'll deal with something less resource-intensive in the meantime, just so I don't get completely burnt out.
"Friends are people who come and go, appreciate them when they're here and remember them when they're gone." - Some guy probably.