Author Topic: New CGM artwork for Sonic OC (New name, Dilla)  (Read 995 times)

CGM

• Christian, 3D artist, former Platform Builder gamdev
  • Master Builder
    • View Profile
New CGM artwork for Sonic OC (New name, Dilla)
« on: December 03, 2020, 03:23:29 AM »
So, I made a post yesterday showcasing a new Sonic OC I created. In this post, I'm showcasing a front-view angle of the character. It's in higher definition, with a few minor changes from the other one.

I stated in the previous post that the character's name was "Sarah the Wolf." This has changed to "Dilla the Wolf." The reason for the name change is kind of a long story, and is rather confusing. So, I'll just leave it at that. The character's name has changed.
I've tried making this look a lot better than the last, and the biggest difference is that the head is slightly wider than it should be. I decided to make the pants come all the way down to the character's shoes/socks (whatever) and the wrists have a simple white ring at the end, whereas before I had that "glove" look that sonic characters typically have on the wrists.

The "original" color scheme for this character I've scrapped, and I've decided to stick with this nice purple look. So, you won't be seeing any more of the grey versions of this character in the future, likely.

I plan on making more drawings of this character, so stay tuned if you're interested. If you're not, oh well. Who cares to look at my art anyway? I'm gonna guess not very many people. I share my projects with people to get feedback/opinons/help/critiques so that I can do better work in the future. So please, again, if you have any critiques, comments etc, please leave them in a PM or here on this post. It doesn't matter to me.

Thanks for viewing!