Author Topic: A low level NinthNei has appeared!  (Read 2168 times)

NinthNei

• Level 1: Bizz
    • View Profile
A low level NinthNei has appeared!
« on: July 26, 2021, 09:08:48 PM »
Hello to all,

I am NinthNei and I have been tinkering with various game makers for around 10 years now. I discovered Platform Builder via a tip off from a good Steam buddy of mine who after seeing me sink 5 hours straight into it after the first day kindly gifted me the Pro version and here I am!

Some of you may have already chatted with me in the PB discord, but for those who don't know me yet, my strengths are making sprites and complex level designs, something I am looking to incorporate into my PB projects.

At the moment, I am somewhat of a pest, asking newbie questions here and there, but as I learn the program and become more adept, I will be willing to help out others with their projects too.

Thank you for reading and happy game making everyone!
This catgirl is sadly on the last of her nine lives...
Time to make it count!

Aeterna Games | Æ

• Game Developer and Creator of Aeterna Games | Æ
  • Level 10: Jelli
  • I‘m a big fan of Escape-Rooms =)
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: A low level NinthNei has appeared!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 05:34:06 PM »
No reply and welcomes? It's time to change that!
Welcome @NinthNei, nice to meet another new user who looks active so far. Hopefully u will keep staying with us and give that dead forum more life. 8)
My Projects:

NinthNei

• Level 1: Bizz
    • View Profile
Re: A low level NinthNei has appeared!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 07:16:25 PM »
Thank you for the welcome, @Aeterna Games | Æ !

Yes the Platform Builder community has been very welcoming and helpful in my early stages using the editor. I will try to be active and contribute as much as time allows, since this program does deserve an active following IMO.
This catgirl is sadly on the last of her nine lives...
Time to make it count!